This is the Message Centre for Eccentrica Gallumbits (I'm out of my mind right now, but feel free to leave a message.)

Greets, from Fenny

Post 1

Dorothy Outta Kansas

Hi Eccsy

Just thought I'd let you know I've added you to my list of names for easy access (um, perhaps I'd better rephrase?)
I always like being added to a list, it makes me feel good, so I thought I'd tell you!

x x Fenny (UT)

Greets, from Fenny

Post 2

Eccentrica Gallumbits (I'm out of my mind right now, but feel free to leave a message.)

Fangs Fenchy.
But just who do you think you're calling easy? smiley - winkeye

By the way, someone has told me my page was moderated for a while.
Have you any idea why that should be?
I can't find anything wrong with it.
Perhaps some bigot was just offended by the very idea of a triple-breasted whore daring to show her here.

Greets, from Fenny

Post 3

Dorothy Outta Kansas

Hmmm. Someone who didn't like the religious morality? A cat lover? Maybe it was moderated because 'cat didn't give a toss', and they weren't sure of the language aspect? Maybe because Adam and Eve actually had intimate relations smiley - silly...

Oh, well, it's back now, and it looks pretty good!

x x Fenny (UT)

Greets, from Fenny

Post 4

Alon (aka Mr.Cynic)

Yes, tis very delightful.

Mr.Cynic smiley - tongueout

Greets, from Fenny

Post 5

Eccentrica Gallumbits (I'm out of my mind right now, but feel free to leave a message.)

They've never heard the expression "No room to toss a cat"?

Fenchy my dear, I used to have intimate relations but they have been locked up for it now smiley - winkeye

Greets, from Fenny

Post 6

I went to cast my eyes (among other things) over your user space M'sieur le Cynic.
You don't seem to know whether you are coming or going.
Perhaps I could offer my assistants?

Greets, from Fenny

Post 7

Alon (aka Mr.Cynic)

Your assistants? Are they cute? If so, send them right over smiley - tongueout

I'm staying. Just a bit less active than my former self.

Mr.Cynic smiley - tongueout

Greets, from Fenny

Post 8

Dorothy Outta Kansas

Hey, s'Eccsy, do your assistants come with three gallumbits, as well? ... I don't believe it! Here I am, brain the size of a ...(well, I have one...)... and I've crossed innuendoes with the greatest!

x x Fenny Flabbergasted (UT)

Greets, from Fenny

Post 9

As have I.
But I'm always on the lookout for more. Wheel em on Fenny, I'll field em if I can. smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post