This is the Message Centre for TheIneffableBob ((1-8)+0)(2-8)(1)=42 -- Keeper of Hollandaise Sauce and all which is Ineffable -- Muse of didjeridoo players

heh oops

Post 1

TheIneffableBob ((1-8)+0)(2-8)(1)=42 -- Keeper of Hollandaise Sauce and all which is Ineffable -- Muse of didjeridoo players

oh my... i must say that in the approximate year that i have been with H2G2, (despite my utterlaziness and failure to produce anything of any marrit or value whatsoever) i have never actually ventured far down enough my my own space to even discover this journal thingy. so.

i guess now's a better time than ever to write something down.....

err.....

well, forstly, i do actually plan to write a few articles, when time permits me to do so, one about Hollandaise Sauce, (which i fear has been horridly neglected in recent cookings) one on Didjeridoos (of which i am the proud owner of two, and am currently learning to play) and finally one on amateur telescope construction and astronomy. (i am currently also building a wonderful 10" dobsonian reflector which which i hope to be able to count moons around jupiter and rings of saturn *yay*)

so, that's that....

heh oops

Post 2

Hoovooloo

If you're learning the didge/didj/whatever, you might like to check out this wot I wrote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A650639

which might help along a little.

Welcome back!

H.

heh oops

Post 3

TheIneffableBob ((1-8)+0)(2-8)(1)=42 -- Keeper of Hollandaise Sauce and all which is Ineffable -- Muse of didjeridoo players

heyhey cool i guess you beat me to the didj article, thanx for letting me know that'd be a bit futile. heh.

yeah i think i'm gettin pretty good now tho. ever since i got a real one from the aussies, i've been increasing my circular breasthing efficiency. i think my best was 20 mins straight w/ only one brief pause for a sneeze.

do you play yourself?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for TheIneffableBob ((1-8)+0)(2-8)(1)=42 -- Keeper of Hollandaise Sauce and all which is Ineffable -- Muse of didjeridoo players

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more