This is the Message Centre for Mina

Hi Mina !

Post 1

Ackalon

Greetings, and best wishes for the spring !
What a really nice surprise, I have been posting on the guardian talkpages lately, it was hardly working today, so I thought I would take a look back here. Your name is on the talk page, so, I thought, I wonder how my favourite poster is getting on (or indeed, if she is still there..), and, hey presto, I find I have a mention.. I feel deeply honoured. smiley - blush

Hows things ? I'm getting about in London more lately, what with all the protestin', and generally sailing on the fringes of performance art..

Hi Mina !

Post 2

Mina

Hi there,

Good to see you back, even if it is only while another site is down. How have you been?

Performance art? Watching or doing? I'm in London every day now that I work there, but sometimes at weekends too. smiley - smiley

Hi Mina !

Post 3

Ackalon

Aha ! Tricked ! Nice trick though. Gave me quite a shock it did.

There was I looking for my entertainment elsewhere, and all the time my favourite purple-haired fetish fantasy has had her declaration of love for me on her front page and I havent seen it, she must be missing me terribly by now..

smiley - winkeye

Hi Mina !

Post 4

Mina

smiley - laugh Purple haired?

Hi Mina !

Post 5

Ackalon

Thanks, I'm really well, lately. Jobs improved, and family situation means that I can often get out and about alone when I want to.

Perfomance as in a couple of things, mainly, as yesterday, a poetry night in the Foundry, great eastern st. The bar belongs to the man from the KLF who famously burnt £1m. It is in what was a bank. Wandering down to the vaults is interesting. The echo sounds superb, and no-one can hear you shout.

Had a fun protest a couple of months ago, Carrying a large banner painted 'Bush is another word for C*nt' (uncensored) I was interviewed by TV and radio, photgrapeh by hundreds of people, and even sold the banner for £30 outside the Ritz. It was a good job it wasn't an anti capitalist demo..

Hi Mina !

Post 6

Ackalon

err.. Pink then ?

Difficult to know what may be colour of the week..

Hi Mina !

Post 7

Ackalon

And of course Saturday, the first night it has been warm enough for sitting around the fire, clocks have changed and months of warm weather and summery things lay ahead of us..

Do you work for h2g2 now then ?

any more intreaguing-sounding clubbing ?

Hi Mina !

Post 8

Mina

Yes, I've been here for just over a year now. smiley - smiley I haven't been clubbing for a while, but I've been decorating, so all my money has been spent on turning my bedroom into a sort of gothic tower room type thing. In a 50s terrace, mmm, tasteful. smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Mina

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more