This is the Message Centre for The dark lord of zen, muse of the silent thinkers and the ultimate peril of the universe

Whaaaaaaaat?

Post 1

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

There's only one way to explain how I feel: smiley - huh

Says it all, doesn't it?
I've got no other reason for posting a message, I just had to say that! smiley - smiley

Thank you

Post 2

The dark lord of zen, muse of the silent thinkers and the ultimate peril of the universe

Thank you for that kind word of apprecation.

smiley - smiley Do you say this to everyone to get there attention. If not I advise it!

Worked very well.

Thanx again

Ollie

Thank you

Post 3

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Well... sorry I've been kinda stunned by your pic. What does it mean? WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?!?
He/she/it looks smiley - ill ...

THE POWER OF ZEN!!

Post 4

The dark lord of zen, muse of the silent thinkers and the ultimate peril of the universe

That my dear friend is the power of ZEN spread the word

ZEN MASTER
(ollie)

THE POWER OF ZEN!!

Post 5

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Zen smiley - zen ? Is that a relaxing technique?
I prefer the relaxing power of the Railgun! BLAMM! smiley - starsmiley - biggrin

THE POWER OF ZEN!!

Post 6

zen my dear friend is the power to control the mind and your surroundings.

It it also the search to distroy mankind and start a new race more powerful than anything that you have ever imagined. I will soon be posting the 7 steps to zen enlightenment. if you are interested I will post the address later.

THE POWER OF ZEN!!

Post 7

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Oh yes... That sounds L33T...

THE POWER OF ZEN!!

Post 8

what does L33T mean

THE POWER OF ZEN!!

Post 9

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

L33T... Actually i have no idea, I got it off of a comic (http://www.megatokyo.com) but I think it's a good thing...

THE POWER OF ZEN!!

Post 10

oh ok wellthat is good.

THE POWER OF ZEN!!

Post 11

oh ok well that is good.

THE POWER OF ZEN!!

Post 12

oh ok well that is good.

THE POWER OF ZEN!!

Post 13

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

You like it?

Key: Complain about this post