This is the Message Centre for drtysox

The Origin of Swear Words

Post 1

drtysox

Hi evrybody!

I'm am almost obsessivly interested in writing a guide entry on the origin and use of four letter words (without actually using any of course). Any sugestions are welcome. I hope to include some topics such as, swearing for fun, swearing: a psycological vent, and the invention of the swear word. If you dont write anything on this topic then you are a dirty little @#$&.

Thank you
drtysox

Post 2

Martin Harper

You've been beaten to it - 'a girl called Ben' already has such an entry - it's off-h2g2, and waiting for Editorial Policy to approve it. Hang on, and I'll find a link...

Post 3

Martin Harper

http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/U148580

Thread Moved

Post 4

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'The Collaborative Writing Workshop' to 'Peer Review Sin Bin'.

Thread moved because we're tidying up the review forums prior to fully automating the process, so any invalid threads have been moved.

Thread Moved

Post 5

Monsignore Pizzafunghi Bosselese

agcb's entry is in the workshop at http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/F57153?thread=108391 alas, the entry itself is hidden but you'll find a link from her personal space.

Thread Moved

Post 6

Athena, Muse of Philosophy -1+7+9*(3+0!)+0=42

What am I doning here? How did this page appear on my screen? Ach well, so it goes.

Thread Moved

Post 7

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'Peer Review Sin Bin' to 'I think this is my space, therfore it is my space.'.

No article, back to User Page

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for drtysox

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more