WbB smiley - sadface

Please don't ignore me

Post 2

J

*doesn't*

Please don't ignore me

Post 3

Wilson Brown-Bear

Hello Jodan, you seem like a nice person. Will you be my friend?

WbB smiley - sadface

Please don't ignore me

Post 4

J

Of course smiley - cheerup

smiley - blacksheep

Please don't ignore me

Post 5

Wilson Brown-Bear

Thank you, you are so kind. I shall place you on my page as my new best friend, I hope you don't mind. I don't have many friends, and most that I did have, have gone away. Personally I think they are hiding from me as they don't want to talk to me anymore. Not that I blame them, who really wants to talk to a sad little bear like me.

Maybe I can one day sit on your knee, would you like me to sit on your knee?

By the way, did you know your little sheep is very dirty, when I am dirty they wash me. I hate being washed, getting soap in my ears, the scrubbing brush is the worst, I can't tell you where they put it.. I'll leave it to your imagination.

WbB smiley - sadface

Please don't ignore me

Post 6

J

I wouldn't mind you sitting on my knee. You're probably very warm and cuddly, eh?

The sheep is very dirty. He's really just a smiley - sheep with a thick layer of dirt around him

smiley - blacksheep

Please don't ignore me

Post 7

Wilson Brown-Bear

Hmmm... Your knee's look very knobbly, not that I mind, I just thought you should know this as it may be important in your future life. I haven't got any knee's you know, so I walk with a sort of waddle which makes everybody laugh. I am used to people laughing at me though, they often do it behind my back, and sometimes behind my front as well. Not that I mind, it's better than being ignored. I think...

I was once sat on by a sheep, I often dream about it.

WbB smiley - sadface

Please don't ignore me

Post 8

J

Arthritis seems to run in the family - I hope my knee doesn't have it. Can arthritis run in the family? Sheep often get arthritis too. Even the best of them. Dolly the cloned sheep had arthritis.

I'm sure people don't laugh behind your back. Or else, how would you know?

smiley - blacksheep

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Wilson Brown-Bear

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more