This is the Message Centre for Ruthilocks

Welcome Ruthilocks!

Post 1

Gullibility Personified

Hi
h2g2 is an online community based on Douglas Adams’ “hitchhikers” series, but I’m sure you’ve figured that out by now smiley - winkeye

Everyone I’ve met has been very friendly…mind you, I haven’t started talking to myself yet…

Part of the aim of this place is to establish an ‘edited guide’ which is a lot of entries on a lot of different things. You can find it here http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/index

The Guide has a special code for writing entries to be submitted. You can find out more about that here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/GuideML-Clinic You can also use GuideML to add rather neat effects to your page.. You can also put pictures in using GuideML.

Smiley’s are cute little things like this smiley - biggrin and smiley - schooloffish. To find out all about them, just click on one.

There are heaps of conversations to get involved in, but sometimes it’s a bit bewildering trying to find them, so an easier way is to jump on one from somebody else’s space who you already know – like mine, for example. (just click on the link up there somewhere).

Have fun!
If you have any problems, just ask.
Oh, and I would advise you to set your preferences to classic goo

GP

Welcome Ruthilocks!

Post 2

Ruthilocks

thank you for the welcome it was much appreciated. this site is very overwhelming, so much stuff going on. i can't imagine ever getting through everything. so apparently you are harry fan to, what did you think of the movie? have you seen the Fellowship of the Ring? i thought that they were both great and i am looking forward to owning them both on dvd to see all the extras.

Welcome Ruthilocks!

Post 3

Gullibility Personified

The harry potter film...I didn't think much of, actually.

I haven't seen LOTR yet, but I'm looking forward to it. I'm not a huge fan of the books, so I won't walk into it with such high hopes as I had with Harry Potter - I say "hopes" not "expectations" purposely!

Are there any specific *scratches head...not problems, but* hurdles you're facing? Such as guideML or finding conversations? Just ask if you need help.

GP

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ruthilocks

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more