This is the Message Centre for Researcher Marj

Simple Solution

Post 1

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

I don't like peoms..simple solution..i don't read them..if you don't like nonesense..simple solution..don't read it..it's the height of ignorance to insult what you do not understand..

Simple Solution

Post 2

Researcher Marj

Don't know what you are talking about, if you are that educated and polite you could explain. bewildered Marj

Simple Solution

Post 3

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

oh..so you normally go round & butt in other peoples conversation & insult the contents of it..without noticing their names..try..'why are fish hard to name?'..just how much intellect were you expecting from a question like that?..i saw it as a question from someone with a sense of humour..

if it's you that has replied to 'why are fish hard to name'..i will be unable to access that conversation until tuesday..when i have access to a pc..too much in that thread for my 'box' to handle..

..smiley - zen..

Simple Solution

Post 4

Researcher Marj

Emmily as you are so sarcastic perhaps it is good that you have no access to a P.C. for now. I cannot believe anyone can be so peculiar over a simple bit of fun. Marj

Simple Solution

Post 5

..smiley - huh..smiley - tongueout..

..smiley - zen..

Simple Solution

Post 6

my last reply is intended as a joke..on reflection and in view of my other replies it is conseivable that you may not perceive it as a joke..
puppetmaster..(the other person in 'why are fish hard to name') has suggested that i'm being too sensitive & taking you too seriously..he may well be right..i apologize..

..smiley - zen..

Key: Complain about this post