This is the Message Centre for AstroLion – the mane man!

Hi :o)

Post 1

~:*-Venus-*:~

So your the Astro-lion smiley - smiley I've heard about you hun smiley - smiley

Post 2

AstroLion – the mane man!

Nothing bad, I hope!

If you want a new tag, try Aphrodite.

Post 3

no nothing bad...jonathan,ACE was telling me about you.

Hey! i do like that name....venus-aphrodite....what do you think?..smiley - smiley

Post 4

Well, that way you've got both the Greeks and the Romans covered...

Post 5

oooooh a bit of conflict! suits me fine then smiley - biggrin

Dont know how long it'll last though, untill the next crisis i expect smiley - smiley

Post 6

Well, then you could always change it to Isis or Ishtar...

Post 7

Oh its always got to have "venus" at the start, i've used that tag for years now...and people know who i am by it smiley - huh come to think of it...if ever i wanted to hide, i would HAVE to lose the venus!! smiley - erm

Anyway Mr astrolion its very nice to meet you...even if it is several posts on from my first smiley - laugh

Post 8

And it's nice to meet you, too!

Anyway, all those names I suggested refer to the same goddess - so there's a bit of consistency. If you like consistency, that is...

Post 9

I had a feeling they did, but i'm not that well up on mythology & history.
Having read your space, i see your into Astrology. is it as complcated as it seems? smiley - smiley

Post 10

Not just into astrology, do it for a living. Depends what you mean by complicated – but it does take a fair bit of learning to do it properly. Not something you can pick up in a weekend...

Post 11

So what else do you do apart from astrology?
No I should'nt think it is something you can pick up just like that, must take a while smiley - smiley

Post 12

I'm a partner in a book-publishing firm. Have a look at my space - I think that still tells all (or at least as much as I'm willing to give out...smiley - smiley)

Post 13

Sounds a very interesting line of work, not that i have time to read books anymore.smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for AstroLion – the mane man!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more