This is the Message Centre for Andy R.... East London, Guitar, Cider, Europe, Ponds, Usenet, China

Hi Andy

Post 1

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

welcome to h2g2 and all that rubbish..2 points;

your page, needs more
work its not digibox friendly
AND
putting that google link up is cruel knowing some of us cant access it but feel an overwhelming compulsion to press the damn thing everytime we come across it!!! lmao smiley - tongueout

smiley - fullmoon

Hi Andy

Post 2

Andy R.... East London, Guitar, Cider, Europe, Ponds, Usenet, China

Anyone still there?

I don't know how I missed this conversation, it doesn't seem to come up when I check in. Anyway, here I am now.

What's a digibox?

Hi Andy

Post 3

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

hello lol

its your lucky day (or unlucky if you ask some of my pals) smiley - tongueout lmao this is my old page i was just taking a look for the 1st time in weeks! smiley - biggrin

a digibox is how i am here, as i am not using a pc..ever heard of telewest? crap cable company, if you look out of your window you might see 1 of their white vans going by

smiley - fullmoon

Hi Andy

Post 4

Andy R.... East London, Guitar, Cider, Europe, Ponds, Usenet, China

ok, so you are looking at this page using your television and some kind of set top box which doesn't look very good.
And you think I ought to alter my page so that it looks better on your TV, is that it?
If I look out of my window I canm see a blue VW van, not a white one. Can you fix it for me please smiley - smiley

Hi Andy

Post 5

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

i cant remember what it was that bugged me about your page now except for the Google link, as a telewest customer i have to press it knowing that i cant have it but i still have to press it anyway smiley - silly

i am not asking you to alter your page to suit me, i am just saying its cruel to have the link there knowing some of us cant access it but feel an uncontrolable urge to hit it anyway lol smiley - tongueout

im not sure i can fix your VW van but ill do a deal with you, if i arrange for it to be fixed can i have your pc in return for the favour? lmao smiley - run

is it HOT or what?! smiley - wow

smiley - fullmoon

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Andy R.... East London, Guitar, Cider, Europe, Ponds, Usenet, China

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more