This is the Message Centre for BobTheFarmer

hello

Post 81

wazzow

hi guys..

howd the review go bob..?

hi jack posted something on your home page as bob smaked my wrist earlier for excluding him from the chat..(laughs)..

how you both doing bob i've already asked,but how was your weekend jack..not to faced i hope..? smiley - smiley

hello

Post 82

BobTheFarmer

Havent had the review yet... It's this afternoon.

But in general im ok, im coping. I have no more money until the 25th and no drugs, cigarettes or alcohol to make things interesting. Oh, and I've also got a huge amount of coursework due, but hey, soon it'll all be over and I can get the hell out of this sh*tty job...

But its the meet on the 25th so thats gonna be damn interesting...

hello

Post 83

JACK - WAS SOBER AT LUNCHTIMES (3 DAYS AND COUNTING) - FELL OFF THE WAGON- THOUGH FINDS AFTERNOON MEETINGS MORE FUN NOW.

i have tonsilitis...smiley - ill
hence the not being around yesterday...
i have however dragged myself into work...
smiley - sadface
so have lots of work to do...
missed a really important meeting yesterday with my new boss....no-body told me about it and now he probably has the worst impression of me...smiley - sadface
rolls another spliff..
smiley - biggrin

hello

Post 84

BobTheFarmer

*Sits down and produces a Phillies Blunt cigar and a razor blade.*

What we want is one of these babies!

*Slices the cigar open, removes tobacoo and fills it with crumbled buds. Licks the cigar and rolls it nice and tight. Lights it.*

*Inhales deeply*

Lovely.

hello

Post 85

JACK - WAS SOBER AT LUNCHTIMES (3 DAYS AND COUNTING) - FELL OFF THE WAGON- THOUGH FINDS AFTERNOON MEETINGS MORE FUN NOW.

smiley - ill
...i want to go home...
smiley - cry

hello

Post 86

BobTheFarmer

Im coming down with Flu, but Im using the old Lemsip max strength so I dont feel it right now.

hello

Post 87

...am going home at lunch...smiley - smiley
so will sperak to you guys soon...
Bob... say hi to napnod for me if you see her,
Big W have a good week and help your self to my drinks cabinet, that goes for you too bob..smiley - smiley
Please look after smiley - bluefish while i am away... he needs feeding every day.
thanks guys...

hello

Post 88

wazzow

hey sorry your feeling unwell jack..

hope you get better soon,go home have a large drink of something alcoholic & chillout.

sorry can't join either of you guys in the spliffs don't smoke..

but i'm sure you'll have one for me,especially you bob..dunno just get that feeling that you might..

hello

Post 89

cheers guys...
smiley - smiley
and no fighting while im gone...
smiley - grovel

hello

Post 90

BobTheFarmer

Id have one for anybody.

If I had any right now.

smiley - wah

hello

Post 91

BobTheFarmer

Hello, how is everyone...

hello

Post 92

hello....
everything id fiiiiiiiinne
smiley - biggrin
i went out with my friend debs from accounts for lunch....
i am totally spanered
smiley - drunk
....help.. at work...v.drunk asnd ...welll nothing else really...
smiley - wow

hello

Post 93

Reality Manipulator

Hello my name in real life is Katrine Basso. I hope that you are better now. I am a full-time carer for my parents and my sister. I hope I will chat to you later.

Katrine

hello

Post 94

wazzow

hi jack how the hell are you..?smiley - smiley

hope you are feeling better after the old flu bug..

sorry not talking to you during the day but unfortunately i'm on nights this week...however if ntl get ther finger out i'll be on line at home tommorrow so might drop you a line..smiley - biggrin

anyway have a hair of the dog smile & i'll talk to you later..

ttfn

waz

hello

Post 95

BobTheFarmer

ohhhhkayyy. This thread is far to mad for my space.

hello

Post 96

wazzow

hey..jack,

just took time to read wot you put...

can't believe you got brahms at work..(mumble mumble) lucky smiley - devil

mind you when your as high(smiles) up the ladder as you in the wheels of commerce (grins & titters) i spose anything is possible..

anyway glad your feeling better & i'll jaw with you later.

hello

Post 97

wazzow

hi bob,

left you a message earlier did'nt think you'd be around,how the hell are you..?

hello

Post 98

BobTheFarmer

Im good, and yourself?

Im looking forward to meeting some of the fellow nutters that make up this site on Saturday...

But its off to bed for me now, work tomorrow...

hello

Post 99

wazzow

shame ...just got around to checking the other threads...

never mind if your around tommorrow night perhaps you could fill us in on the meet..?

anyway c u later mate..

Key: Complain about this post