This is the Message Centre for BobTheFarmer

hello

Post 1

A Girl Called Jack.....muse of 6 foot green squirrels

hello
i am in my last 3 months of tennagerhood...
i am afriend of napnod the little green monster, we used to hang out on h2g2 back in the old days before the take over, then after the take over i had to change identity because of a bbc cock up and met agcb and stole the idea for my name...what a small world!
smiley - biggrin
have smiley - ale on me,
i may come back as rosie later as i am trying to get my original pre bbc account back the tech guys ot h2g2 are working on it...
nice to make your aquaintance!smiley - ok
well go to smiley - run
see you around
smiley - kiss

hello

Post 2

BobTheFarmer

Hiya,
is it depressing you approaching 20? I want to go back to 17! Life was much more fun then...

So you were on hootoo back in the old days eh? I only found it about a year ago, the bbc website is the only one I can access from work. I need something to keep me occupied...

Anyways, bedtime for me, see ya...

hello

Post 3

in awnser to your question yes...the thought of being twenty is deeply distressing, seventeen was my favourite, eighteen was rubbish and inconsiquential as an age - magor anti climax, nineteen is a total let down, which ultimately leads in one direction, the end of teenagerhood and every excuse you ever had in your life, such as:
smiley - biggrin
"what do you mean grow up - i'm ateenager for gods sake!"
smiley - biggrin
"what do you mean tidy up - i'm a teenager for gods sake!"
smiley - biggrin
"what do you mean shut up - i'm ateenager for gods sake!"
smiley - biggrin
and the like
smiley - kiss
J

hello

Post 4

it is however cheering to note that, i may be nearing the end of my life as ateenager, but the buggers still haven't taught me how to spell yet!!!!
smiley - biggrin
two fingers to the system

up the revolushon...
smiley - erm

hello

Post 5

BobTheFarmer

I am in full agreement, 17 is the best age... You can have all the fun of an adult, pubs, clubs, etc, but none of the responsibility.

But yeah, it really hit me when I realised that Holly Valance is younger than me (and you). My first sex symbol to be younger than me...

As my older (22-27) friends say- 'Its all downhill from here.'

But we've gotta cope havent we...

And have the years since 18 gone super fast for you too?

hello

Post 6

yup, and the worst thing is, i live with a twenty six year old and he's dying for me to turn 20 so i have to start washing up, showering and changing my socks....smiley - laugh
all the buggers are after me!
i wont giove in though...here's my plan.......

hello

Post 7

since i turned 17 i never have birthdays, instead i have anneversaries of my seventeenth birthday, so i get to be 17 again, and as long as you tell no-one which aniversary of your birthday it is they can't do the maths,
it sounds silly i knopw but honestly....after a coupkle of years, people start to forget your age and if you keep stum, like i did i really starts to be a mystery ....only to some obviously as school friends, really close friends and family don't forget, stil....

hello

Post 8

BobTheFarmer

Problem is people always think Im older than I am anyway...
Might be something to do with the fact my drinking buddies average about 22-23...

Im gonna work on a wonder drug to keep us at 17, you and me can test it...

So what do you do with your life...

hello

Post 9

mainly i work from 9-5.30,
everyone thinks i am older to, every time i go out with napnod they think i am ,older...it really pisses her off!
i run an administration department dealing with france, in Berkhamsted - Herts.
You?
when i am not working, i paint - i am also an artist you se...
or i drink, last night for instance i had this conversation...
smiley - biggrin
"Jack lay off the wiskey at 6 oclock you are analcoholic!!!smiley - groan"

"what do you mean stop drinking! i am a tennager for god sake!"
smiley - biggrin

hello

Post 10

BobTheFarmer

I work in a Lab as a trained testing monkey. I tell people i test drugs to make it sound glamorous, but what I actually do is feed machines white powder and check the results are within specification. I plan to get out of this job as soon as possible...

When I am not working, I either get stoned or drunk. Unfortunately right now I rinsed all my money over xmas in the pub, so Ive got to go to payday (25th) before I can go out again. This depresses me...

and my bud supply is running out. Argghhh!

But yeah, the drinking, I got a bit worried on the day before new years eve, when after my fourth double vodka red bull I was only a bit tipsy...

hello

Post 11

JACK - WAS SOBER AT LUNCHTIMES (3 DAYS AND COUNTING) - FELL OFF THE WAGON- THOUGH FINDS AFTERNOON MEETINGS MORE FUN NOW.

this is a bit complicated..it is still me but the tech quys finally fixed my pre BBC account after 2 years so i am back as the old me...

hello

Post 12

JACK - WAS SOBER AT LUNCHTIMES (3 DAYS AND COUNTING) - FELL OFF THE WAGON- THOUGH FINDS AFTERNOON MEETINGS MORE FUN NOW.

ok.. back now,
my bud supply is currently non existant...
my alcohol consumption is rediculous, i got a bit pissed last night and left a glass of wiskey by the bed, thought it was water in the dark, so down a double wiskey this morning before i even got out of bed!
smiley - biggrin
where abouts are you?
p.s. check out my new- old page...its a bit cobwebby....posts from 2000, back in the merry days of drink and 17dom!!! ah nostalgia...

hello

Post 13

BobTheFarmer

hehe, I grow me own buds, but Ive got until the end of Feb to wait for the next crop...
I NEED ALCOHOL.

I cant stand being without until the 25th... But maybe Im not at the same level as you, double whiskies first thing, oh dear... smiley - smiley

I only really drink Double Vodka Red Bull. A lovely drink, gets you f**ked and keeps you awake...

I live in Bristol, I hear you went travelling and did the Australia thing, I hope to do that whenI've paid off me debts...

hello

Post 14

yep...now i am working to pay off all my debts...
it feels like i never left....
still there is always smiley - biggrin
sorry about the delay but my server crashed...
smiley - magic
what are you upto this weekend?

hello

Post 15

wazzow

hell,

if you guys are having trouble with leaving the teens...

i may as well close the lid on my box right now.

hello

Post 16

BobTheFarmer

Nothing, Im skint.

I dunno, I might scrounge a tenner together, get pissed at home and then go out. I cant cope without going out...

Thing is, I've got debts before even going, I need to pay them off and get some bucks together. I might do a season in an Alpine resort this winter, but Aus has to be done...

hello

Post 17

BobTheFarmer

True Wazzow, you're one foot in already!!!

smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

hello

Post 18

sorry smiley - blush
.....what can i say...i'm a teenager.....smiley - smiley
it'll all be over soon and we won't have such foolish conversations.....smiley - blush
how are you? i'm jack....smiley - biggrin
have a smiley - ale on me...

hello

Post 19

BobTheFarmer

So, why do you want to be called Jack, Rosie?

hello

Post 20

wazzow

hi jack,

last few months of being a teenager ...lucky you.

keep up the meaningless conversations "it keeps the day interesting".

i can only access this from work at the moment & it makes me larrrrrrrrrrfffffffffff.

i enjoy the chat.

i'm well thanks for asking,if i could help with the alcohol shortage i'd be right with you matey..

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for BobTheFarmer

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more