This is the Message Centre for an empty stomach is an empty life

Tue - 20 nov

Post 1

an empty stomach is an empty life

hello anyone who is reading this . I am the sort of person who keeps a diary - so what better to put in my journal than a diary of thoughts etc . It's funny i would never let anyone I know read my diary ever ever ever but with complete strangers it seems ok . I don't know you and you don't know me . I would never let anyone I know read this , but I don't know any of you . Most of the people I know won't go on this site so I'm sure I'm pretty safe .
Tue 20 nov
Today has been much better than yesterday . I got my exam timetable today and I will have loads of free time during my mocks which is really cool .
RE was good today and I still completely fancy micheal though he really isn't my type . I usually go for lanky long haired slightly strange indie types but fyke is really normal ( and really attractive compared to most of the people I go out with) . I guess we have a lot in common , though today he broke one of my ' men commandments' by confessing to liking scary movie !!!! I hate that film with a vengence!! but otherwise his taste in films is good so I can forgive him this once !
Natalie is still a bitch and I really put my foot in it today when I started going on about how stupid stars are ( well how stupid it is to pay to have one named after you - I mean what can you do with it - take if or walks go there for a holiday - I don't think so !!! Who wants to by a ball of burning gas !!! I think I'm going to start selling plots on URANUS - could be a good money spinner !!!)
She argued with me for ages - waaargh my nan has a sttar named after her blagh blagh blagh . She really does my head in - and she has been following simon around everywhere , and I know I'm being really possesive and pathetic which I shouldn't be , but it's like she's spending all her time with MY BEST FRIEND . It's annoying - if it was anyone else I don't think I'd care - but there you go !

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for an empty stomach is an empty life

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more