This is the Message Centre for Tregard

Star Wars: The Phantom Menace

Post 1

Tregard

Far too many people are making a big thing of the fact that a few people have given the new Star Wars film bad reviews. For a start, from what I am told these reviews are based only on a 35 minute preview of the film. Secondly, since when were the first three films startling examples of cinema, apart from the special effects. Ham dialogue and muppet like aliens are part of the character of the films. On top of that, it's sixteen years since Return of the Jedi came out, which is a long time for expectations to build up. In a lot of people's minds, Star Wars has become larger than life, creating expectations that The Phantom Menace is never going to be able to live up to. In the end though, it's bound to be an enjoyable film - it might not be the best film ever, but it will be a Star Wars film, and it will be good. Chill guys.

Post 2

timZwan

well only 2 days to go and we can all see what the fuss is about and I'm sure any true star wars fan will love it whatever they say..

Post 3

Tregard

well, i really enjoyed anyway, sod what anyone else thinks smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Tregard

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more