This is the Message Centre for Gutzilla

Scream 2

Post 1

Gutzilla

Well, my first entry. While typing this I am listening to some awful dance music on the radio that sounds like Bump The Elephant being run over by a Landrover. Urgh.

Anyway, I just recently saw Scream 2 on TV. Good film, but there was one awful part when the main character, Sydney, had the chance to unmask her serial killing stalker. The scene went something like this:

Sydney: If I unmask the killer, then this horrible ordeal will be over and I can return to a normal life.
Sydney's Friend: Nah, you don't wanna do that. (gets stabbed). Urk!

The sheer stupidity of the characters just gets on my nerves. Any thoughts?

Scream 2

Post 2

The Theory

hmmm... sounds like a pleasent movie (*smile*). Although, who is Bump the Elephant and why would he get run over by a landrover? Just a thought...

By the way, welcome to h2g2. I am new here to. I found that the coolest part of this site is when people respond to things you post. So I spread the joy...

peace.

Scream 2

Post 3

Gutzilla

Thanks for the post, man. As for your question, Bump The Elephant was a children's program on the bbc years ago. The main character was an elephant who communicated through his trunk making a noise kind of like a muffled trumpet. Thanks again for the reply. Respect.

Scream 2

Post 4

The Theory

Hmm. As an American, I don't get much BBC over here so I wouldn't know... but sounds kinda like Barney. Anyway. If you have any questions about h2g2 feel free to ask, I probably won't know the answer cuz I'm new too, but you never know...

peace.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Gutzilla

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more