A Conversation for Super Furry Animals

hi ste

Post 1

an empty stomach is an empty life

Ste I was taken aback by the length of your entry and the information you gave !!
none the less I agree with you - though I have to say gorky's zygotic mynci are better !
from super furry liz :¬)

hi ste

Post 2

Ste

I was going to be more comprehensive. Then I thought that all other information was a bit useless; discographies, band members, etc. because you can get that at any SFA site.Remember the golden rule: KISS - Keep It Simple, Stupid.

I just thought I'd state a fact instead.

Gorkys: yeah, I like them too, but nowhere near as much as SFA or the mighty Mogwai or Primal Scream or Grandaddy or...., oh I could go on. They can get a bit too... err... 'trippy' is the wrong word, so is 'wierd'. The best word I can think of is that they get too magical and mystical and wizzardy. Y'know what I mean? Whatever, they're still fantastic too.

Sorry it too so long to reply, I haven't checked this page in ages smiley - smiley

Ste smiley - stout

hi ste

Post 3

an empty stomach is an empty life

tis ok - I'd forgotten I even wrote that message !!
I just bought MWNG the other day as an early christmas present to myself. it's pretty darn good I must say . I see what u mean about Gorkies being wizzardy - though there stuff now seems to be a bit more grown up . Perhaps they should jump on the harry potter band wagon and create a new wizzard genre- sell some records to dumbass kids . I was at the leeds fest when mogwai were there but can't say I've ever heard any of there stuff . Gradaddy and primal scream are pretty good too like . I'm pretty ecclectic anyway .
See ya
Liz

hi ste

Post 4

Ste

Mwng is one of my favourites. The last track might be the best thing they've ever done. Maybe.

I like allsorts too, including lots of good dance music, most of which is british.

Ste smiley - stout

hi ste

Post 5

Ste

Hiya

You still about? fancy making a SFA h2g2 fanclub? I've found a couple of other fans. Could be a laff.

smiley - biggrin

smiley - tea

Stesmiley - stout

hi ste

Post 6

Great Western Lettuce (no.51) Just cut down the fags instead

If you ever do....Let us know
Placid Casual Lettuce

hi ste

Post 7

Ste

I think I just might now. Five people just on this one little website. But I don't think an empty stomach... here is still with us.

smiley - ok

Stesmiley - stout

hi ste

Post 8

Ste

SFA fan club up and running!

A703694

Join!

smiley - biggrin

Stesmiley - stout

hi ste

Post 9

ApeSod

Ooh a fanclub eh, well I'm a fan. Where do I sign?

Apesod.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Super Furry Animals

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more