This is the Message Centre for Fenchurch M. Mercury

An Announcment

Post 1

Fenchurch M. Mercury

I speak on behalf of my Vice Mayor and myself when I say that we are your rulers.

Discuss.

smiley - winkeye

An Announcment

Post 2

Hypoman

A "Mayor of Vice"? What do we want one of those for? I thought we'd been investigating vice in fair detail in our leaderless state hitherto...smiley - winkeye!

And why would we want a couple of rulers? One's probably enough. I didn't picture you as a thin foot-long plank, Fenchurch, but if you insist...

An Announcment

Post 3

Jimi X

"You are our overlords!"

Everyone rinse and repeat....

smiley - smiley

An Announcment

Post 4

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

Funny, I first read that as "rise and repent"

An Announcment

Post 5

Hypoman

Repentance is good. Rising might make a short person like Fenchurch - at all of a foot long - feel a little insecure, however...smiley - winkeye!

An Announcment

Post 6

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

ahh, so she's more of a mini-fen. I see smiley - smiley

An Announcment

Post 7

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Well, THAT'S a great way to treat your ruler, guys! Thanks! I especially like the part about me being one foot tall, seeing as I *already* have a height obsession so intense that I am forced to submit to wearing silly looking shoes. smiley - smiley

An Announcment

Post 8

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

No mini-fen! We don't gnaw on our kitty.

An Announcment

Post 9

Shorty

Whay hey, someone I am taller than smiley - winkeye, (sorry Fenny)

An Announcment

Post 10

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Nuh-uh! Not with these shoes! smiley - winkeye. How tall are ya?

An Announcment

Post 11

Shorty

Most of my "friends" would have you believe about 2 foot, but I am about 5 foot 7ish...

An Announcment

Post 12

Fenchurch M. Mercury

HA! I *am* taller than you, by an inch without shoes, a foot with them! (Okay, so maybe four or five with them... smiley - winkeye)

Na-na-na!!

An Announcment

Post 13

Shorty

So why do you think you are short again???...

An Announcment

Post 14

Fenchurch M. Mercury

This is *America*! We like livin' large! smiley - winkeye j/k...

I don't really know why, it's just one of those odd, unfounded mental ticks everyone has. *glances around warily* Everyone does have them, right?

An Announcment

Post 15

Shorty

Of course, I'm full of them LOL smiley - winkeye

An Announcment

Post 16

Hypoman

Funnily enough, Mayor Fenchurch, you're about the same height as me - and I don't feel short...smiley - winkeye Could be a handy attribute in case of assasination attempt, too...

Try not to feel too insecure about our glorious leader's peccadilloes, Shorty: she's just trying to assert her short-ass self in a world of BIG people! Maybe this is a mental tick of its own...smiley - smiley?

An Announcment

Post 17

Shorty

My cat has a mental tick, it jumps around like a maniac...or have I got the wrong end of the stick??? smiley - winkeye

An Announcment

Post 18

Researcher 99947

Hmm... you only have to be 5'7" to be a model.... Just sharing (laughs sporky, at 6'3"

An Announcment

Post 19

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Actually, I did know that. I'm in SoCal, remember, where trends are dreams are realities are nightmares. I know many who have been pulled into the scam they call 'modeling' and are now drowning in floods of debt, expensive makeup (you'd never imagine the number and variety) and self - pity. This is why *I* decided to take up foriegn politics, instead. smiley - bigeyes

Now get your tall arse outta here, your height's buggin' the normal folk. smiley - smiley

An Announcment

Post 20

Shorty

Can't argue with that, lets have more short people, ban been tall...smiley - winkeye, I'm sure with your Mayoral powers you could swing that...smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post