This is the Message Centre for Fenchurch M. Mercury

Grraaaayyyyyeeeegggg (reprise)

Post 1

Fenchurch M. Mercury

So another one got rejected. Actually, I quite liked that one. But oh well. I'll still knock their socks off with such gems as "San Diego" and "Mexico City" and the in progress "simplicity of bread", although I'm afrid it'll be one of those forever-going things smiley - sadface

Post 2

Garibaldi - Patented Mr G party at F14181?thread=256534

2 rejections!!!!!! I am getting quite sick of this!!!! Why don't you share your rejections with me Fenchurch. I am still waiting for mine to be looked at. *mumble mumble mumble*

Time to start a campaign to start my entries being rejected. What is the bet it's not date or time, but some 4th order non-linear partial differental equation, that also takes has a mulitplying factor that singles out people like Fenchurch. Well smiley - tongueout to the whole entry editing process anyway.

*goes into the corner and sulks*

Post 3

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Well...I'm sorry to tell you this, but that glitter article I thought was rejected.... well it wasn't. They put a pretty picture on it and then...*gulp*...accepted it. *Fenchurch ducks Garibaldi's swing*

So I don't know if they were rejected or what, all I know for sure is that they were accepted.

But hey- they'll get to yours soon, I'm sure of it. Who can miss yours? In fact, I'm positive they'd get to it within the...er...year. smiley - smiley

Oh, please don't hate me!!! I still love *you*...in that platonic sort of way. smiley - smiley

Post 4

Well provided they were accpeted, that's OK then.

Also I don't hate you, as your only saving grace is that you're a Queen fan. smiley - smiley

Well I am going on a 4 day holiday (see my Journal) so maybe I will get a surprise when I am back in town.

*hugs*

Catch you soon, but please, don't get the editors/field editors to look at any more of your articles with out them accepting or rejecting mine.

Garibaldi

Post 5

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Ah! Saved again by Freddie and the gang! smiley - winkeye

I hope you have a fabulous wonderful spectacular vacation!!! I'll miss you though smiley - sadface

Post 6

Just hope the plane trip is not on Garibaldi's Cattle Craft Airlines. Hmm, I wonder if they bought out Qantas. smiley - winkeye

Post 7

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Oh, Garibaldi's Cattle Craft can't be *that* bad, after all, they do know where you're going. And you are going to Sydney, right? So you'll be fine, even if.

Just don't eat any beef, they're smarter than they look!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Fenchurch M. Mercury

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more