This is the Message Centre for Fenchurch M. Mercury

Delete?

Post 1

Fenchurch M. Mercury

My most recent entries (all 4-and-one-in-progress of them) have somehow made me become re-interested in psychology. Interesting, because the course that taught me all that stuff was what convinced me it was just a whim.

I have recurring whims, I suppose.

I don't think I'll ever find out what I'm supposed to do. I'm one of those unplanned, unscheduled people who would much rather stay in school their whole lives and work odd jobs, even though whenever they study something enough they discover it's not for them.

My most recent recurring whim is advertising - yes, I do think I'd be good at it, but will I get tired of that too? Just another whim... No, I think my (non-paid) career will just be lounging around h2g2 for the rest of my years chatting about nothing and ranting about prostitution and philosophising and spitting out my old lessons to the editors who turn a blind eye on every article I write for at least 12, 13 weeks smiley - winkeye

Whim is a nice word to use, I think.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Fenchurch M. Mercury

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more