This is the Message Centre for Fenchurch M. Mercury

Legalised Bonking (Prostitution)

Post 61

Baron_Shatturday

I like pussy which tastes a salty-musk, without the acridness of fish. I am a connouseuer of fine snatch!

smiley - fish

Post 62

Uncle Ugly 52409

Baron, you are disgusting, an individual after my own heart, but nevertheless disgusting.

Post 63

Proff

I'll 2nd that statement, the Dude is Damned Disgusting, DDD!
Lucky so&so, almost forgotten it all............
Life, bah.............

Post 64

Baron_Shatturday

Digusting? ME?

*looks about innocently*

Wonder wherever they got that idea?

da Baron
Mind where you wipe that booger! smiley - fish

smiley - smiley

Post 65

Proff

They are jealous!

Post 66

Uncle Ugly 52409

jealousy is not in my nature, I am simply recognising traits in a fellow human being.

Post 67

Proff

In that case, get your laughing ger around that!

Post 68

arnative

If you want to see some really dumb laws, check out this site: www.dumblaws.com

Legalised Prostitution

Post 69

arnative

Some countries not only have legalized prostitution, but have even decided to use to repay debts to society. In Turkey, they have brothels called "compounds" which are run by the goverment. These compounds not only ensure that all of the prostitutes are clean, but even provide for their medical services. The majority of these women are there to repay a debt occured either by themselves or by their spouses who are sitting in jail until the debt is payed. I am not saying that this is truely the best plan for legalized prostitution or for the repayment of debts, but I wanted to show another country where the goverment regulation actually works.

Legalised Prostitution

Post 70

Mrs.M. J. Lister

Prostitution is fine when it`s Free and Selective!!!

Legalised Prostitution

Post 71

BuskingBob

I can't speak for other countries, but I firmly believe that in the UK, if prostitution and drugs were made legal, the sheer bureaucracy of all the forms would do exactly as it has done for other businesses ie either close them down or force them underground. Already, it is common practice to go to ceratin pubs late at night and furtively ask if anyone wants to earn a few extra shillings doing some plastering or electrical work!!! smiley - smiley

Legalised Prostitution

Post 72

Researcher 119087

i think this site is very dirty

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Fenchurch M. Mercury

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more