This is the Message Centre for Fenchurch M. Mercury

Multicoloured swapfish

Post 121

MadMunk?¿

awww. smiley - sadface

Multicoloured swapfish

Post 122

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

I think he's had enough of me since I've just been staying at his house for over a week.

Multicoloured swapfish

Post 123

Shim

I'm saying nothing

smiley - fish

Multicoloured swapfish

Post 124

MadMunk?¿

Wise. smiley - smiley

Multicoloured swapfish

Post 125

alicat (Patron Saint of Good Taste)

Just wanted to say "Hi, Shim". Katsy is a friend of mine and I figured if you're even half as nice as she is (and wise) you wouldn't mind a visit from a stranger. smiley - winkeye

Multicoloured swapfish

Post 126

Oscar

Shim is a stranger

Multicoloured swapfish

Post 127

LOL. smiley - smiley

Multicoloured swapfish

Post 128

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Hiya alicat and Oscar!

Shim, what the hell were you up to last night? I was at a wedding last night (a good friend of mine) and I tried phoning you and your mobile was off and you weren't answering your landline phone, are you OK? I tried phoning Jack and he was out. What is it about you two that when I phone you never phone me back!

The wedding was really cool actually, and I even got to dance with the bride at one point! She was so overjoyed I made it, I was so touched! We didn't get home until before 2a.m. last night and I'm really tired, I'm amazed I made it to school actually. I've got my exams starting on Monday, help me!!!!! That also includes Ally S, Jeni X and Mike A, and probably quite a few other h2g2 people aged 13/14 too. smiley - sadfacesmiley - fish

Multicoloured swapfish

Post 129

You'll do fine, Katsy. smiley - smileysmiley - fish?

Multicoloured swapfish

Post 130

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Thanks smiley - winkeye Jeni X just e-mailed me to say that she's not going to revise and will just take the fate of whether she fails or not. These are our national tests for all 14 year olds this week. And as if that wasn't enough, they give us more exams at the end of the month, just a good thing I guess that one of my best mates is going with me to see Steps at Wembly Arena at the end of the month.

Multicoloured swapfish

Post 131

I don't know who or what Steps is. smiley - sadface I'm afraid I'm too old. Your schooling system is very different from Canada. There are no standardized tests here. It makes it very difficult in higher education, because our learning is so varied. That's just in Ontario. There is no equality in education across the country!

Multicoloured swapfish

Post 132

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

I go a school which encourages higher education. It means the work load is harder, but whateer school you go to that is state dependant they have these exams next week.

Steps are a pop group. They are constantly critizised for their outfits, but never mind. If you want go to http://www.stepsofficial.com
The really cool thing is they should have some supporting bands, hopefully one of them will be Skandal, mmmmm *daydreams* They live in the same town as me as well! Is that just cool?! Once they've done some more stuff I might start going off saying they're my favourite group. Thing is they haven't even released any CD's yet, they're at the stage that they're just going around making sure people know who they are and get a fan base. I saw them last November and they are cool! They're website is http://www.skandal.net if you're interested. smiley - smiley

Multicoloured swapfish

Post 133

Thank you, Katsy. I will check it out. smiley - smiley

Multicoloured swapfish

Post 134

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

I'm a huuuge Skandal fan, even though they've not even released anything yet. I mean, they even live in the same small town as me so I suppose that's even more of a reason to support them. I go on the website often cos I luv 'em! It's funny cos not long I was in a panic as I thought I knew one of them! I found out I didn't but the coincedences were phenomenal! They look exactly the same and both had the same first name! I mean, how often does that happen? My mum thought it was quite funny, but I was serious!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Fenchurch M. Mercury

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more