A Conversation for Escaping the average small town in the north of the Netherlands.

Peer Review: A25531300 - Escaping the average small town in the north of the Netherlands.

Post 1

broekie_1987

Entry: Escaping the average small town in the north of the Netherlands. - A25531300
Author: broekie_1987 - U9276493

A fairly satirical rant on the insufficient infrastrucure in the north of the Netherlands, where the country side consists largely of small towns. Though it should be taken lightly, there is a definite core of truth in the descriptions that will be of use to anyone planning on taking a trip there... For whatever reason.

A25531300 - Escaping the average small town in the north of the Netherlands.

Post 2

h5ringer

Hi there broekie_1987. B'Elana has given you your official welcome to h2g2, but may I also add mine.

I really liked your Entry. It has that tongue-in-cheek smiley - tongueincheek feel about it that many of us in h2g2 like to see. At the same time it is a useful guide to practice and etiquette in your home part of the Galaxy.

Having said that, your Entry is going to need quite a bit of work doing to it to get to the point where it would be accepted for the Edited Guide; but smiley - dontpanic, help is at hand!

There are a number of spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors that will need fixing - I won't list them all, as I think you might want to revisit the Entry yourself first. It would also benefit from having a couple of headings put into it, to break up the text a little.

To learn how to do this - and lots of other clever things as well - have a look at the GuideML help page here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/GuideML-Clinic

Good starting material though smiley - ok. I look forward to seeing it progress.

smiley - towel

Post 3

U168592

hi there broekie smiley - smiley

I'd hate to see this not get into the EG in some way, so I suggest having a look at the following Entries on a similar theme, to give you some ideas on how to improve what you have so far smiley - ok

A1304894 Tips for Travelling in Mexico
A265051 Travelling in Hungary

smiley - goodluck

Post 4

h5ringer

The author of this entry seems to have elvised, more's the pity. It wouldn't need a great deal of effort to knock the piece into shape.

I propose it for the Flea Market. Anybody agree?

Post 5

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Secondedsmiley - ok

Post 6

Wilma Neanderthal

Right. Who's got that list?

smiley - biro

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more