This is the Message Centre for Josh the Genius

Off-topic

Post 1

Lawn Gnome [A.K.A. Math Atheist]

Hey. I just read your guide entry on Creationism. I just wanted you to know that I fully support you, and I am fighting this war on other fronts. smiley - smiley I was appalled at the rude critizism you're entry recieved from people who considered themselves clear-headed and objective. I would have posted an entry on the creationism vs. evolutionism thread, but that was alot of material to read. I'm behind you! smiley - smiley

Off-topic

Post 2

Josh the Genius

Actually, I found the critisism encouraging because there were few facts brought against me. Only rude whining. I believe that means I'm right.

Off-topic

Post 3

Chuck

Hi Josh

I hope you don't mind me getting stuck into this debate too, I really want to see your giude entry published, as as the wealth of information generaly available, is so one sided, people just aren't given a information needed to make up thier minds. they are simply TOLD what to believe about this subject, I really think its apalling.

Anyway, just want you to know you have some support, but it is YOUR guide entry, and so primarily your fight, which means I don't want to start giving "unwelcome help". but you just say the word, and some practical info on the age of the earth will be with you in a jiffy.

yours to command

chuck, alias verona, alias stephen.

p.s. have some cakesmiley - cake

p.p.s If your visit [URL removed by moderator] you may find me in the cafe - including right now

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Josh the Genius

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more