This is the Message Centre for BooCooTwo

FB?

Post 1

merchlleyn

Hi BCT,

Sorry to gatecrash your h2g2 - would like to be in touch with Chatterboxes through FB but dont know how to do it without knowing surname/nom-de-plume or whatever smiley - doh

I can be found under my full name Sian Eryl Roberts - hope to be in touch! smiley - smiley

Sian xx

FB?

Post 2

BooCooTwo

I think I have found you xx

FB?

Post 3

peasoupdragon

This is coincidence as Scott emailed everyone looking for Boocoo's email addy for FB.

My name is Fiona Yule and I have a piccie of me with short purple hair.

If you would like to you can add me as a friend although If you are sending me a friends request then mention FB in the request as I won't accept you if I dinnae know you.

Scott is on mine, as is Ice, Maria, Deedee, Annie, Pernickity, Scientist and Icle Becka, Smileycarol to name a few.

PSD smiley - dragon

FB?

Post 4

peasoupdragon

smiley - doh not FB CHATTERBOX smiley - laugh

PSD

FB?

Post 5

BooCooTwo

Ooooo, thanks PSD! I will add you as a friend on FB, I don't get on CB much during the day so I miss saying hello to you all, sadly there is no time for www at work smiley - wah

FB?

Post 6

peasoupdragon

Thanks Boo - Scott said that he managed to contact you but if not then he is a friend of mine.

smiley - dragon

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for BooCooTwo

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more