This is the Message Centre for The Willem Love Collective

monsy saying thanks

Post 1

msmonsy

just dropping by the WLC to say thank-you for all your support and to let you know things are progressing. the first court date has been rescheduled. we got there and the attorney for the 'entity' (was told i must keep things more general by tpb's) was in another courtroom handling another trial so we had to reschedule. poor marijke was a bit emotional over being there and doesn't seem to comfortable with having to go back again but we are doing our best to make sure she knows she is not alone. i've also had her read all the lovely postings from everyone here and assured her that she would not be alone during all of this.
once again, just saying thanks for the support and all your kind words smiley - smiley.
Monsy

monsy saying thanks

Post 2

the Shee

-smiley - hugs once again-

monsy saying thanks

Post 3

Dorothy Outta Kansas

smiley - hug Monsy and Marijke.

Glad you're heading towards 'closure'.

x x Fenny (UT)

monsy saying thanks

Post 4

msmonsy

just wanted to make sure everyone knew how grateful i was. it is sometimes hard in the forum on my page because there are so many postings and so much going on.
i find myself more and more impressed with this site everyday. it has to be (even with the occasional problem) the best place on the web smiley - smiley
and one more thing...the WLC is one of the best ideas to date smiley - cheerup
smiley - hug
Monsy

monsy saying thanks

Post 5

msmonsy

btw...just making sure this one wasn't overlooked http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/F25189?thread=158998&post=1709159#p1709159 thought Z might just need a little support with the road that he is traveling right now. Monsy

monsy saying thanks

Post 6

soeasilyamused, or sea

we haven't done z?!?!?! smiley - yikes

smiley - hug monsy. i don't really want to go into detail, but i had a somewhat similar thing happen to me. my thoughts and best wishes are with your daughter... i hope the... /entity/ gets what it deserves.

monsy saying thanks

Post 7

msmonsy

i hate to hear that something like this happened to anyone smiley - sadface...let's juts hope it never happens again. i always try to find an upside to everything and so i guess the upside to this happening to anyone and them living through it is that it gives them an important life lesson which allows them to see where someone else may be needing help and offer it. what is it they always say about not being able to know joy without first knowing sadness or pleasure without pain? very true.
Monsy

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Willem Love Collective

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more