This is the Message Centre for The Willem Love Collective

Can I Help?

Post 1

Trinity, self-admitted geek and proud! ((1*7-7)*7+6*7=42)

I'm interested in becoming a part of the reggabwoW project on h2g2. How can I help?

Lynne smiley - peacesign

Can I Help?

Post 2

the Shee

'S on your userpage... or at least, sea's posted there... smiley - smiley In case you don't notice it smiley - biggrin....

Anyway, I figured I'd let you know here too....--look in that direction! smiley - peacesign

Peace and Love! (crabs? smiley - winkeye)
~the Shee~

Can I Help?

Post 3

The Willem Love Collective

Just wanted to thank you Lynne for coming and joining in. It's great to see how much this page and our community has grown while I've been away!

x x Fenny (seeking Zero Intolerance)

Can I Help?

Post 4

The Willem Love Collective

Hear Here

I haven't dropped by here for a couple of weeks, and there is so much more, and so many more people.

smiley - peacedove

agcB

Can I Help?

Post 5

Willem

Hello agcB! It's great to see you again!

Can I Help?

Post 6

SmartGamer, Keeper of That Which Breaks Down Easily [(11*5)-(4*2+5)=42] (Scout)

Erm... can I join too?
--SmartGamer

Can I Help?

Post 7

Freedom

And me? If it's OK?

Can I Help?

Post 8

soeasilyamused, or sea

wow! more help! help is good! smiley - biggrin

if you guys have e-mail addresses listed on your Upages, i'll e-mail you shortly. if not, you can e-mail me at... let's see... [email protected] - and make sure you make the subject "willem love collective" or something, or i might delete it as junk mail. smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Willem Love Collective

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more