This is the Message Centre for Desirdero

hello chumbly

Post 1

Pantalaimon

I see you've worked out how to do all the fancy formatting stuff. I tried to print out the instructions, but the printer b******d it up (as usual) and I was too lazy to try again. Must go back and stick some of those cute faces into my 'personal space' too. Don't know if I dare to have my journal online! What the hell, we've all got to be a bit exhibitionist some time. I've got a stonking hangover today - went out last night and got a bit over excited and then puked everywhere. Nice. Happy b-day for tomorrow btw! Hope you get my card OK. See yer Saturday for some partying man! xxx

hello chumbly

Post 2

Desirdero

Fancy formatting??? I just typed in the box and stuck one smiley up - easily pleased ain'tcha smiley - winkeye
I'll be over on Sat - up for some intense nightlife - got to pop across next door for the industrial smiley - skull sounds at some point of the night smiley - weird. Btw - my daft ex finally posted my stuff from the USA - now lets just hope the plane makes it.
Take care hun xxx smiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Desirdero

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more