This is the Message Centre for Big Chief Wild Magnolia

Will you invite me too???

Post 1

Seven of Nine [(1x52)-2-8]x1=42!

It sounds wonderful smiley - bigeyes
Hi Jim and welcome to h2g2.smiley - smiley
My name is Seven of Nine and I am an Assistant Community Editor (ACE)
Just one of a group of researchers who like to meet, greet and hopefully befriend newcomers to the guide.smiley - hug
I have made a page of links here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A464005 which I hope will be of use to you.smiley - magic
If I can be of any assistance to you at all, or you'd just like to chat, just click the reply button and I will returnsmiley - run
Have somesmiley - tea
Or would you prefer a smiley - ale? smiley - biggrin
Hope to see you around!smiley - cool
Happy Hitchhikingsmiley - ok

~Seven~
smiley - starsmiley - starsmiley - starsmiley - starsmiley - starsmiley - starsmiley - star

Post 2

Big Chief Wild Magnolia

Thanx for the welcome!! Just mooching around getting a feel for things.... so far, so impressed - tell me; is there any kind of ongoing, collaborative writing page in the Guide?? Friends and self have often mooted the idea of writing something with a multiple input but never gotten around to it - would be interested to see if such a thing is in existence here and how it looks..............

Jim smiley - smiley

Post 3

Big Chief Wild Magnolia

Ok - so I checked iout the Lost Poetry Office.............. how do I submit entries to it?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Big Chief Wild Magnolia

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more