This is the Message Centre for Lady in a tree

ur very crap name!!!

Post 1

lm,sad,ao

hiya,i just had to say-NO DONT TRY AN STOP ME-your name???,wots it all about???,an also,wots the point of keepin those daft plastic bits???,...
.........BUY NEW LACES,YA CHEEPSKATE!!!........lolsmiley - biggrin

ur very crap name!!!

Post 2

Lady in a tree

I shall takeyour comments in good humour seeing as you put that LOL and smiley - biggrin at the end of what you had to say, however...

I don't give a rats arse what you think of my name as it is not as stupid as some I have seen on here.

Thank you for your comments though.

Oh, and the Keeper title is just a bit of fun - get with the spirit of this website - have some fun. smiley - smiley

ur,not so, very crap name!!!

Post 3

lm,sad,ao

och,im only kiddin darlin,please accept this smiley - rose as an apology,lol

Post 4

Lady in a tree

smiley - rose Apology accepted!

smiley - biggrin

Post 5

lm,sad,ao

thankyou,never ment to offendsmiley - cool,...have been on h2g2 long?

Post 6

Lady in a tree

Doesn't feel like I've been here long but I just looked on my home page and my "welcome" was on October 27 2001!! I actually registered long before that but didn't visit.

How about u?

Post 7

lm,sad,ao

iv been here for about 4 months or so,...have u ever heard of leisure district???,it's ch@rooms etc,iv a link-up i could send u,as way of sayin ,'really sowwy',...smiley - winkeye
,give me a msg,(doesnt sound as good as 'bell',eh),spk soon...smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Lady in a tree

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more