This is the Message Centre for DutchPagan

Welcome DutchPagan...

Post 1

GreeboTCat

Hi there and welcome to The Hitch Hikers Guide Paul... My name is Greebo T. Cat, and me is an Assistant Community Editor here at H2G2. If you need any help then ask away, me will try to help all me can.

Here is a handy link to a page me wrote for new researchers to the guide such as yourself, it has several links to parts of the guide that you might like to visit. So if you have the time, why not pop over to http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A517286

Me hopes that you do find the time for a few minutes browsing on h2g2 a day... you can come across some really interesting places... ~grin~ me knows that it sometimes hard to fit in a Virtual Life... when Real Life keeps making demands on you...

There are several researchers from Holland at H2G"... and me is sure me rewad somewhere about a Dutch MeetUp... so you never know... people who you become friends with here... you might meet in reall life one day... now isn't that something to look forward to... or not... ~smile~

hugs Greebs.. xx

Key: Complain about this post

Welcome DutchPagan...

More Conversations for DutchPagan

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more