This is the Message Centre for spook

Target: 10,000 Posts Of Truth

Post 1

spook

You don't believe me, do you?

The perosn who started 10,000 posts of nonsense where eveything is nonsense is not wanting us to try at 10,000 posts of Truth? at the same time?

That's right. It's true you could say!smiley - smiley

Everything in this thread must be true. Everything! It's like a Truth or dare thread where everything is the Truth and if it isn't then you'll have to complete a Truthful Virtual Dare!smiley - yikes

So, are you willing to take up this challenge? Are you willing to talk about nonsense in one place, then tell the truth, reveal your biggest secrets, and perhaps some other things, in this thread?

If so just post by replying to this message!smiley - biggrin

spooksmiley - aliensmile

smiley - cheers

smiley - alesmiley - bubblysmiley - teasmiley - cakesmiley - choc

Post 2

egon

OK, truth...

Here goes: I have been known to break the law on ocassion, but only ever been warned by a policeman once.

Post 3

spook

smiley - yikes

breaking the law isn't a big thing. everyone breaks the law. legally, you are only allowed to keep something you tape off the TV for 2 weeks, yet practically everyone breaks that law!

Post 4

egon

Oh yes, certainly everybody breaks the law, it's just that some laws are more fun to break than others smiley - winkeye

A metro ticket from sunderland university to millfield costs fifty pence. (what, it's true!)

Post 5

spook

so, what laws did you break?

spooksmiley - aliensmile

ps. if i knew what a metro was and the difference between the two locations then i'd know if it was cheap or expensive. it's the truth!smiley - biggrin

Post 6

OwlofDoom

I'm getting married on Saturday.

That's true too! smiley - yikes

Post 7

egon

The Tyne/Wear Metro is the north-east's version of the London Underground, although once oiutside of Newcastle large stretches of ity are in fact overground. Anbd the difference isonly about a third of a mile, they're the next stops from each other.

The time I got stopped was for drunk and disorderly (walking down the middle of the road witha road cone on my head) although I just got a stern warning from the copper in question. A nd I have also, how should I put this, indulged myself in a not-overly-legal substance a couple of times over the years.

Post 8

spook

woohoo!!!!!!!!!!

smiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblyFor Owl and future partner!!!!!!!!!!!!smiley - smiley

Post 9

OwlofDoom

Nitina is said future partner. I suspect you've spotted her lurking on some of your threads. smiley - loveblushsmiley - biggrin

Post 10

spook

smiley - laugh

50p!!!!!!!smiley - yikes That's Expensive!

tut tut tut!smiley - biggrin

i mean, fight the power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 11

egon

More tuths:

I am not going to Owl and Nitina's wedding

I don't actually know Owl or Nitina, which might be why

I went to the England v Turkey football game in Sunderland

I will be going to the England v Zimbabwe test match in chester-le-street

I don't deliberately choose the most controversial sporting events to go to.

Post 12

spook

smiley - cooli've added her to my friends list Owl. any chance you could convince her to add me?

Post 13

Nitina the Pig (see my new personal space!)

I love Owl and Owl loves me and that's the truth whether you like it or notsmiley - smiley)

Post 14

spook

Those sporting events are controversial? am i living in the 21st century or something?

Post 15

egon

Yes and Yes.

Post 16

spook

smiley - yikesI can truthfully say i am not shocked in any way shape or form, unless a lightening bolt struck me, which it didn't.

Post 17

egon

Glad to hear it.

More tuth for y'all:

Bovril costs twice as much at Sun derland AFC's Stadium of Eternal Darkness than at Morecambe FC's Christie Park.

Post 18

spook

i thought only Tesco's sold Bovril?

Post 19

egon

No, Bovrtil can be acquired at most English football venues. And Chester-le-street cricket ground, I discovered last week.

Post 20

Professor Zane of unreal math’s and irrelevant theories

I`v never been to a football game
its true, i dont realy care about football

but risk my neck to get a cat out of a very tall tree (it was over hanging a long drop)not to long ago and all the thanks i got was a skrach or two

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for spook

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more