This is the Message Centre for spook

Post 1

spook

do u think i should post journals about me being orangefish, or should i just write it all up as articles for the post. i wonder...

smiley - orangefish

Post 2

Tango

Does the post really care?

Tango

Post 3

spook

who cares if the post cares or not. i care, and in the end, isn't it just me who really matters???smiley - biggrinsmiley - smileysmiley - winkeye

Post 4

Tango

smiley - run

Post 5

spook

smiley - runs after Tango!

smiley - santa

Post 6

Tango

*notices he's just come back, and that... er... santa (?) is probably miles away by now trying to catch me up*

Good trick that, eh? Doubling back on myself. I think I'll rest now.

*sleeps*

Tango

Post 7

spook

well, i guess there's no point me posting journal entries as orangefish now that i am santa. but that doesn't mean i can't catch u Tango!

*santa gets a present out of his sack, then opens it to reveal a super-powerful water gun.*

i hope you're ready to get wet!smiley - biggrin

smiley - santa

Post 8

Tango

*gets out the towel he always carries with him*

Do ya worst!!!

Tango

Post 9

spook

*santa gets out flamethrower.*

give up, or i'll burn your towel!

smiley - santa

Post 10

Tango

you took a long time to get that flamethower, didn't you? In the last 6 days a lot has happened. For example, this entire area is now flooded so your flamethrower wont work very well.

Tango

Post 11

spook

it also means your towel is wet and will not work properly when u use it to defend yourself.

*santa gets out brand new unwet towel.*

let's see who has the towel skills!smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for spook

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more