This is the Message Centre for The keeper of all things Yorkshire and defender of muffins (1x(8-3)+5x7+2)

A few days on...

Post 1

The keeper of all things Yorkshire and defender of muffins (1x(8-3)+5x7+2)

Well, having found the nice temp's name she promptly leaves. Oh well. Am now wondering round like a lost puppy as i've got no-one left to chase. Is very confusing. Am desperately trying not to fall for the first person that comes along though...

So, what else have i been up to? Joined a new orchestra, which isn't nearly as ribald as my old one. Been home for the weekend and tryed to stop Mum stressing. Eaten too much and overslept etc. Excitement in the future includes going to London for the weekend to see Il maestro (he's having a housepartyette) and then next week i get to sit in my boss's chair and swivel in it. It's a fun life...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The keeper of all things Yorkshire and defender of muffins (1x(8-3)+5x7+2)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more