This is the Message Centre for fords - number 1 all over heaven

Gardening

Post 1

fords - number 1 all over heaven

At the risk of sounding like an old lady, but at the grand old age of 31 I'm really starting to get into my gardening. It's awesome reaping the fruits (and veg) of your harvest and nurturing plants you've grown from scratch smiley - biggrin

I'm almost finished drying out my first crop of basil leaves from plants I've grown from seed. I've dried herbs before from supermarket plants, but my home grown ones smell absolutely amazing smiley - drool My pepper plants are nice and healthy, my pea plants look like they'll flower soon and I've even managed to grow some courgette plants smiley - biggrin This is fun!

Gardening

Post 2

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Have they got you baking victoria sponge cakes, yet, for the WI? smiley - biggrinsmiley - senior I still miss not having a garden here smiley - wah edible gardening is definately the way to go smiley - zen The home grown celery we got last year, and cucumbers, from William's were just unlike anything you can buy, from the shops, or even the markets smiley - weirdsmiley - drool

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for fords - number 1 all over heaven

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more