This is the Message Centre for fords - number 1 all over heaven

The great thing about MMOs...

Post 1

fords - number 1 all over heaven

...is when you've been up all night, nobody is on MSN or Facebook and the telly is crap. Mindless grinding ftw smiley - biggrin

Post 2

I'm not really here

I'm so old and tired I have no idea what you just said. smiley - senior

Post 3

Baron Grim

She's been up all night playing a game like World of Warcraft. MMO - Massively Multiplayer Online game. Full acronym is MMORPG for MMO Role Playing Game.

Post 4

Mina! I'm disappointed in you! smiley - tongueout

Yeah, basically what CZ said. I'm currently playing Aion, a Korean animefest kinda thing. It's not bad actually smiley - smiley

Post 5

Baron Grim

The only thing close that I've played was Kingdom of Loathing. It's all turn based text and stick figure drawings with very little inter-player interaction. That was addictive enough for me for a few years.

Post 6

I'm not really here

I'd have recognised MMORPG, and thought that was what it meant but my tired old brain couldn't activate properly.

I like playing Dungeons and Dragons online, J and I play together, but he's refusing to play as his laptop is so rubbish. I'm hoping to get a new laptop for me, and he can have mine for his birthday. smiley - biggrin

Post 7

I like your way of thinking! smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for fords - number 1 all over heaven

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more