This is the Message Centre for fords - number 1 all over heaven

I've just had the most surreal moment!

Post 1

fords - number 1 all over heaven

Whilst listening to my local radio station, a jingle comes on announcing Drive Time is the students' breakfast show, which got a laugh from me. Then the theme tune to Jamie and the Magic Torch starts, is played all the way through, there's another jingle at the end and the presenter carries on as normal. Weird, but very funny! smiley - silly

Post 2

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Yea! Jamie and his magic torch! smiley - wow Not thought of that for years smiley - cool 'jamie, Jamie, jamie and his magic torch' smiley - musicalnotesmiley - cool

Post 3

I've got Season 1 on DVD and am waiting for Season 2 to arrive smiley - biggrin

Post 4

smiley - wowsmiley - cool I keep meaning to get the DVds for Monkey smiley - cool but haven't got round tuit yet smiley - doh

Post 5

I've got some episodes and am waiting for others to arrive smiley - biggrin

Post 6

U have monkey on DVD! smiley - wowsmiley - run s after the person with the DVDs smiley - evilgrin

Post 7

Well, some episodes anyway smiley - smiley

Post 8

smiley - biggrinsmiley - cool I love that program; they were shoing it late at night last year, and we wtched it religiously after getting back orm the pub, must have been on a friday or saturday or sunday night as we watched it every week when we got back from pub smiley - erm actually, that might have been longer ago than that smiley - biggrin How time dlies when your unemployed smiley - dohsmiley - sadfacesmiley - boing

Post 9

I remember watching them too when I was on the dole last year - love Monkey sober or drunk smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for fords - number 1 all over heaven

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more