This is the Message Centre for fords - number 1 all over heaven

Bumholes.

Post 1

fords - number 1 all over heaven

Right, that's one week back at work completed and the place is still as bad as it was when I went off. I've been a right grump all week, especially focusing on what bits of work really annoy me against the bits at work I like, coming to the conclusion that I need out of there. I feel like I'm getting dumber by the day - although I don't mind secretarial work, I feel less valued with every week I'm there and I'm not the only secretary who feels like they're simply a 'pleb'. I've got some good qualifications and great experience, but I'm just not able to apply my knowledge/skills in my current position and it's driving me nuts!

Anyone else ever feel like that? smiley - steamsmiley - zen

Bumholes.

Post 2

Zak T Duck

Believe me until I landed on my feet at my current job, I felt exactly like that. For me it only got worse since the longer I was out of the loop the more irrelevant my quals and experience were (such is the way with IT).

Bumholes.

Post 3

I can sympathise with that. My HNC seems a long time ago now - we used to learn how to support PCs with DOS smiley - silly

I was going to quit and then temp for a bit, but I'm going to keep the job for now. I should really get a demo together and send it off to radio stations, as the good doctor keeps reminding me to smiley - tongueout

Bumholes.

Post 4

Zak T Duck

I'm surprised you've not done that already smiley - smiley

Bumholes.

Post 5

It's just been laziness to get a demo together, to be honest! But I'm going to do that next week smiley - smiley

Bumholes.

Post 6

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

"we used to learn how to support PCs with DOS"

Luxury! I used to actually support PCs with DOS!

Bumholes.

Post 7

We used t'dream of supporting PCs with DOS!

And so on smiley - winkeye

Bumholes.

Post 8

Mu Beta

**knows how to doss on a PC**

**not the law-enforcement type**

B

Bumholes.

Post 9

Demon Drawer

I used to back over PCs in my 4x4 but not now smiley - handcuffs

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for fords - number 1 all over heaven

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more