This is the Message Centre for fords - number 1 all over heaven

Useless! Bloody useless!

Post 1

fords - number 1 all over heaven

I work all weekend in the pub and earn myself a fat stack of cash, thinking this money will keep me in food for a wee bit longer. I walk past Fopp, can't resist and spend half of my wages. No self-control whatsoever!

Mind you, I get paid on Friday....smiley - biggrin

Useless! Bloody useless!

Post 2

Ku'Reshtin (Bring the beat back!)

You lucky smiley - tit. I'm about £200 in the red at the moment, and I don't get paid until next Tuesday. smiley - grr Then again, that still didn't stop me from going to Global Video on Friday and getting a Chinese take-away to go with the films (yes plural.. rented three of them)...

Useless! Bloody useless!

Post 3

As you do! smiley - biggrin

I should have known better than to walk past Fopp. That shop is my one downfall. Mind you, I got 3 CDs and a DVD for £20 - if it was HMV or Virgin, I probably would have spent at least £30 on the same things...

Useless! Bloody useless!

Post 4

Serephina

Next time promise yourself a treat after youve been to the supermarker smiley - winkeye £20 in somewhere like Asda would keep you a while! .especially if you get stuff to cook rather than ready meals like i do..

Useless! Bloody useless!

Post 5

I have to rely on ready meals as my cooker still isn't installed, but I could indeed get a lot of food for £20. But I just can't resist cheap CDs and Donnie Darko for a fiver! smiley - wah

Useless! Bloody useless!

Post 6

Oh, I do cook my own food, it's just that sometimes you want some change. You can't live on Spagetthi Bolognaise and Chicken Kievs alone, you know (well, I probably could, but you know what I mean)....

Useless! Bloody useless!

Post 7

Serephina

I spent £25 in Asda last monday n i doubt i'll have to get much thi week either.. i should get a bit more adventurous than whatever with chips or whatever with pasta though smiley - erm especially as i need to lose some weight!
How long till you have your cooker done? Its a shame your closer..as i have a two hob ellectric thing sat in the cupbard that social derviices lent me when ifirst move in here n i never got arund to returning.. I hope theyve sorted it for you before I see you, but if they havent ..take it back with you..

Useless! Bloody useless!

Post 8

Zak T Duck

Meh, if you can't splurge every now and then what can you do?

Useless! Bloody useless!

Post 9

I 'splurged' £80 at the LYCRA.. That'll be enough splurging for me for a while...smiley - smiley

Useless! Bloody useless!

Post 10

Mu Beta

I would've thought a diet of Spag Bol and Chicken Kiev would make you splurge a little bit...

B

Useless! Bloody useless!

Post 11

I'll get it installed when I have the money. It's gas so it'll have to be done by a CORGI engineer too smiley - erm

Useless! Bloody useless!

Post 12

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

Prince Philip? smiley - dog

Useless! Bloody useless!

Post 13

Mu Beta

I think he's already made his opinion on gas installations somewhat clear. smiley - biggrin

B

Useless! Bloody useless!

Post 14

Sorry fords, you'll have to get it put in by an Indian. smiley - laugh

Useless! Bloody useless!

Post 15

Mu Beta

It's nice to know someone else has a copy of Prince Phillip's 'Stupid and Insulting Thigns To Say in Public'. smiley - biggrin

B

Useless! Bloody useless!

Post 16

Serephina

Do you not know anyone handy then? I think i as my mates dad who put mine in for me..never had any trouble with it.

Useless! Bloody useless!

Post 17

A269976

Useless! Bloody useless!

Post 18

Oh, what's that? An entry on Prince Phillip? By you? smiley - tongueout

Useless! Bloody useless!

Post 19

Eh? Where? smiley - whistle

Useless! Bloody useless!

Post 20

I'm not gonna read it smiley - tongueout

Key: Complain about this post