This is the Message Centre for cavedweller

Hallooooooo

Post 1

The Rain Girl, Keeper of Storytelling

Amy here:
Hope the ntl man's been fun to have around and everything's working.
Alex just came round to tell mae all about her african experiences; wanna go now!
I can almost juggle four now. Compleziert.
Don't forget to write.

Hallooooooo

Post 2

cavedweller

hallloooooo back. Hope all is well with you. Half of Cam is belly up - two drop outs in the last week. Very distressing, one admires people for their great personality, courage and intellect and then they disappear from sight - without giving the rest of us even an inkling they were fliddy too. Or maybe, they weren't fliddy enough.

Hope this thing works. Am an arts student, can't be expected to comprehend computers.

Hallooooooo

Post 3

The Rain Girl, Keeper of Storytelling

What's fliddy?
Not drop-outs here that I know; everything proceeding rather nicely. Have you heard from Fi? Is running around like a headless chicken organising stuff and is apparantly going to do a sponsored firewalk...
Art's students are perfectly capeable of handling computery stuff; am still recieving 2+ emails from Jon H per week and if he isn't a stereotypical Arts Student then I'm not sure who is.
With maximal flidditude,
amy

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for cavedweller

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more