This is the Message Centre for Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Tour de France

Post 1

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

I took little smiley - fish to Greenwich last Sunday morning to watch the beginning of the Tour de France. We got a place roadside and stook there for an hour and a half waiting for the bikes to whizz by. Lot of vehicles going by in dribs and drabs hooting their horns. When the riders came past, they took just a few seconds smiley - run.

Then we had a little look around Greenwich, which had a couple of fairs on. I would have like to have stayed a couple more hours, but I'd promised Roy I would be home by 1pm as he had work to do. In the event, we got home at 1.30pm. Don't remember what we did after that, except I made lunch for us.

smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote

Tour de France

Post 2

frenchbean

How's the Cutty Sark looking? smiley - cry
I love Greenwich - especially the Maritime Museum smiley - smiley

Tour de France

Post 3

Trout Montague

Are you another Addick FB?

A1091710

Tour de France

Post 4

frenchbean

No, I don't think so smiley - erm

I am a life-long Liverpool supporter smiley - magic I 'found' them when I was 12 years old and thanks to long-suffering brothers, brothers' friends and friends' parents, I then spent most of my teenage years standing in the Kop every other Saturday afternoon cheering my lungs out smiley - biggrin and avoiding 'hot pockets' smiley - yuk

But I do love Greenwich... the place.. the atmosphere... the history.. the pubs. Childless Friend was married in a pub there four years ago... one of the most memorable weddings I've ever attended smiley - discosmiley - divasmiley - laugh

Tour de France

Post 5

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

I forgot you were an Addicks fan, DMTsmiley - biro.

You can't really see the Cutty Sark at the moment, Fbsmiley - star, although you can see the figurehead. We popped in to where the Cutty Sark is and had a look - my but she's fierce! Frightened little smiley - fish. You might appreciate this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/london/in_pictures/360_degree/greenwich/

Tour de France

Post 6

frenchbean

smiley - wow Thank you!

Tour de France

Post 7

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Great isn't it!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more