This is the Message Centre for Zarquon's Singing Fish!

High Heels

Post 1

Mina

Hi ZSF!,

I stupidly made some changes to my high heel entry after it had been picked from Peer Review (some things came to me because I went out in my heels one day). I also changed the cup of tea link because I wanted to link to Douglas's entry. If I let you know what the changes are, will you add them to the entry when you sub-edit it please? smiley - grovel

High Heels

Post 2

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Hello Mina,

Yes, of course I will make the changes for you.smiley - smileysmiley - ok I was going to start with yours first out of the two entries I've been given to sub-edit, however I've been off work with a streaming head cold and my nose has been completely blocked, so I'm not really fit to do anything for the moment. smiley - ill

Off to have a hot bath ... smiley - run

smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote

High Heels

Post 3

Mina

I hope that you are feeling better today. smiley - smiley

Thanks very much for this - would you prefer me to list the changes here? Otherwise I could just give you the A number of my original and you can just copy and paste the GuideML over the top of your copy.

High Heels

Post 4

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Thanks, Mina - I can breathe better now, but I'm sneezing heartily and dripping like a tap.

Just give me the A number and I'll copy and paste. (Of course, I should be easily able to look this up for myself, but you know how it is when you're off colour - easy things seem harder!)

High Heels

Post 5

Mina

Here you go!

A3687735

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/test3687735

I know how it feels, and I knew excatly where to find the number. Thanks for this, I was stupid to try to fiddle about!

High Heels

Post 6

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Aargh! I've copied and pasted over the entry I was given and this has happened A3724977. I've no idea why (still got a thumping headache - I was foolish to try until I was feeling better).

Any ideas? Otherwise, I'll have a look at it later, when I'm in a better state.

High Heels

Post 7

Mina

It's got two sets of tags. If you take the top one out, along with the Learning to Walk in Extremely High Heels, and then one at the bottom , it should be ok.

Sorry for causing havoc!

High Heels

Post 8

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Thanks, Mina - I'll sort it out!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more