This is the Message Centre for Zarquon's Singing Fish!

buddha

Post 1

poppytonybass

love the old buddha guy he was cool

buddha

Post 2

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Hi,

Yes, the Buddha was super chilled. smiley - zen

I see you play banjo! I have one, but I don't really play well and I haven't played for a while.

How are you enjoying h2g2?

smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote

buddha

Post 3

poppytonybass

i only just tonight read a bit of the old Buddha,,,,,,,,,,,,, and it was this ........... when you lose all desires ( i want this and i want that ) ,,,,,,,,,,,, then real joy comes ..........and we stop trying to impress each other i think he meant ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the worst case of this is a tan ........... but i bet he had a cracker when young in India

also i am loving this whacky site ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, they all talk to me in my own language ,,,,,,,,,,,, Poppy tony

buddha

Post 4

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

What a wonderful thought, Poppy tony - Buddha wanting a tan! smiley - laugh Reading Pema Chödrön, it seems that as well as not having desires, you can't get used to having solid ground under your feet either.

It's a lovely site, yes. Have you found PeerReview yet?

smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more