This is the Message Centre for Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Still here

Post 1

Gazongola-Small Time Whovian and Big Time Nutter (and now old enough to drink, but politics is still a less favourable subject)

Don't worry W I am still here just haven't been for a while. R u good?smiley - biggrin

Still here

Post 2

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

smiley - ermW? Were you thinking of someone else, Gazongola?

Anyway, I am good, if tired. Went to the h2g2 meet yesterday - well, the National Gallery bit anyway. As I went with little smiley - fish, he was a bit too young to go to the pub afterwards (about nine years too young).

smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote

Still here

Post 3

Gazongola-Small Time Whovian and Big Time Nutter (and now old enough to drink, but politics is still a less favourable subject)

Sorry about the W, ZSF. Wasn't thinking. I gues that the bar had an age restriction.Did little smiley - fish enjoy the gallery? Is it the one in London?smiley - biggrin

Still here

Post 4

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Yes, he really liked it - he was particularly thrilled to see Van Gogh's 'Sunflowers' painting, playing with Gnomon's PDA and Lightman's camera (not in the gallery - photography's not allowed inside).

Still here

Post 5

PDA?

Still here

Post 6

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Personal Data Assistant - A2284229 (like a Palm - Gnomon's wasn't a Palm, although I can't remember what it was). He had a great game on it!

Still here

Post 7

Oh yeah.smiley - biggrin

Still here

Post 8

smiley - cake

Still here

Post 9

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

I'll ask him what it was. The game was something to do with feeding fish and pirhanas.

Still here

Post 10

Sounds charming for a young one...smiley - biggrin

Still here

Post 11

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

He had to feed the fish (otherwise they die), which attract pirhana, who eat them and something about treasure that the pirhana fish have. I think you get points for the number of living fish and the amount of treasure you amass.

Still here

Post 12

What is the point in feeding fish when the pirhana will eat them any way?!smiley - biggrin

Still here

Post 13

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Don't ask me, I didn't play it! Apparently there were also aliens who ate all types of fish! I'm not sure I know the ultimate aim was or how winning was defined.

Still here

Post 14

Aliens who ate the fish with pirhanas...Right...

Still here

Post 15

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Little smiley - fish didn't have a problem with it ... and Gnomon explained it very nicely to him ... mind you, little smiley - fish has a sign on his bedroom door 'trespassers will be eaten by aliens', so maybe it seems consistent with that to him. smiley - smiley

Still here

Post 16

Fair enoughsmiley - biggrin

Still here

Post 17

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

smiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post

Still here

More Conversations for Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more