This is the Message Centre for Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Merry Christmas Z!

Post 1

Prideth - Queen dragon - protector of otters, and otternuts alike

smiley - biggrin Hi Z smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote!

Yeah, I know I've said it before, but, I'm gonna say it again,

smiley - xmastreesmiley - hollysmiley - snowmansmiley - santasmiley - reindeer Merry Christmas! smiley - reindeersmiley - santasmiley - snowmansmiley - hollysmiley - xmastree

And,

smiley - magic All The Very Best For 2004! smiley - magic

Prideth - festive smiley - dragon

Merry Christmas Z!

Post 2

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

smiley - wow Hi Prideth smiley - dragon merry Christmas!! smiley - holly

I've been clearing the decks for Christmas, helped by Roy, who's with me now until the New Year. Getting into the spirit.

smiley - biggrinYou sound very cheery! smiley - angel

We're going to the Dome this afternoon to the Winter Wonderland. smiley - xmastree

smiley - snowmansmiley - reindeersmiley - santa

And here's wishing you a Cool Yule and a very happy and prosperous New Year! smiley - love

smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote

Merry Christmas Z!

Post 3

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Hi Prideth smiley - dragon

Winter Wonderland was mainly fairground rides. We went on a water splash and I got very wet. I'm still wet! Took little smiley - fish to see a Welsh smiley - santa, who was very nice. Roy said he had never seen little smiley - fish shy before. He said he wanted a Stoppit and Tidyup A749432 video, but unfortunately they're no longer in production, so Santa's going to have a difficult time with that one, and Tintin DVDs (which I think Santa can manage).

There was also a German market, which was smiley - cool and the stuff there was good quality. If I had the money, I could have spent a fortune, but I didn't.

Little smiley - fish got a lion balloon, which he's been using as a punchbag and a sparkly wand, which he negotiated a price drop from £3 to £2 and broke in the car on the way home. Hmm.

Merry Christmas Z!

Post 4

smiley - biggrin Hi Z smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote, have you dried out yet? smiley - laugh

smiley - ta for the Cool Yule and prosperous New Year wishes! smiley - hug

I *am* rather cheery at the moment, how about you? smiley - somersaultsmiley - biggrin The Christmas spirit has, as you say, kicked in! smiley - magic It's great you're spending the holidays with Roy, as well as little smiley - fish. Hope it's your best ever Z smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote! smiley - angel

My two not-so-little smiley - dragons just want <£££> now, instead of smiley - gifts, so as they can go buy what they want. smiley - cry It's sad when they grow up and stop believing in smiley - santa. I've still bought them their selection boxes smiley - choc though, wouldn't be Christmas without them. smiley - winkeye

I didn't see the Stoppit and Tidyup programmes, but thanks for the link, it sounds like it was a really super kids' programme, and I can definitely see why little smiley - fish would put it on his list for smiley - santa. I liked Tintin. smiley - cool

Little smiley - fish is one smiley - cool barterer, (is that a word?), getting the price of his balloon knocked down like that. Shame about the wand, just needs more practice at being a smiley - wizard! Before you know it, he'll be casting spells like Gandalf! smiley - laugh

Merry Christmas Z!

Post 5

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

I don't know what's going on, Prideth smiley - dragon! smiley - weird

I replied with a long posting yesterday, and it's not here!

The gist of it was that it's a shame that your young 'uns want <£££> these days, as it's not so much fun (although it is rather quicker) as getting smiley - gifts for them.

Little smiley - fish is definitely getting good at bartering. He doesn't get it from me, I can tell you! It's Roy's influence.

Roy wants him to have a really great Christmas to remember, and so far, we're doing quite well. When we went to Hamleys today, he told us he wanted a James Bond set of walkie talkies - and guess what Roy has already bought him??? smiley - magic Now he'll have to believe in smiley - santa as neither of us can have had time to have got it for him between when he saw it and Christmas Day!! smiley - laugh

Merry Christmas Z!

Post 6

smiley - biggrin Mornin' Z smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote

That's smiley - magic that Roy is so keen to make Christmas one to remember for little smiley - fish, and you too. smiley - angel It's so wonderful when they're still that young.

My two not-so-little smiley - dragons are away with their Dad now, so I'm not so *cheery* as I've been, but I'm still trying to make the best I can of it for hubby and I.

Merry Christmas Z!

Post 7

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Will your smiley - dragons be with their Dad for Christmas Day too, Prideth smiley - dragon or back with you? Is that far away? Do you have a good relationship with him?

I've been in bed resting this afternoon. I started to feel a bit dizzy and tired. I think it often happens when people take a break from a stressful job. Take a bit of time off for rest, then BANG - your body gets a bit smiley - ill. One of my aims over this period is to wind down and get some rest.

And yes, it is smiley - magic that Roy is keen to make Christmas one to remember for us both.

smiley - love

Merry Christmas Z!

Post 8

smiley - blue No, Z smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote, I'm afraid I won't get seeing my young smiley - dragons on Christmas Day, but of course, I'll be thinking of them, and they're always in my smiley - love.

My relationship with my ex, is rather like a roller coaster - up and down. Sometimes he's fine, others not so. It's his new wife who's more of a problem. I met her for the first time at the weekend when they came to collect the boys. Not what I would have expected him to go for! To say any more would be unkind, so....

Have a good'n Z smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote, and get lots of rest and relaxation. I hope you feel better soon. smiley - hug

smiley - love

Merry Christmas Z!

Post 9

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

The mind boggles, Prideth smiley - dragon! Younger, prettier, older, plainer, brassier, classier? I know you're keeping stumm on this, so don't answer! smiley - smiley I gather that she wasn't nice to you, though, so smiley - nahnah to her!

Off to the Vedanta Centre this morning with Roy and little smiley - fish. Hope he will find it interesting and not boring. Had a restless night last night.

Have a good day! smiley - love

Merry Christmas Z!

Post 10

smiley - laugh Yeah, Z smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote, the mind boggles right enough, in fact my mind is still in the process of *boggling*! smiley - laugh

What I'd say, if I wasn't such an smiley - angel, (smiley - tongueout) is, smiley - nahnah to both of them! smiley - evilgrin But, I won't, seeing as how I'm not like that. smiley - tongueoutsmiley - laugh

smiley - erm...what be the Vedanta Centre? Showing my ignorance again, I know, but....smiley - blush

Well, smiley - puff...that's us got all the shopping in, at long last. I couldn't believe just how busy the town was, even so early in the morning...smiley - yikes...good practice is dodging brollies! smiley - laugh

Hope you too have a smashin' day Z smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote.

smiley - love

Merry Christmas Z!

Post 11

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Not long back from the Vedanta Centre. Here's a link to it;

http://web.onetel.net.uk/~suman11/ukcentre.htm

Must dash - doing a bit of last minute present wrapping.

Merry Christmas Z!

Post 12

Ahaa, so it's an Indian religion. I like the idea of, not only tolerance of various spiritual beliefs, but the all encompassing nature of their message. smiley - winkeye Pity more religions weren't so tolerant.

I definitely found it fascinating Z smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote, so smiley - cheers for the link.

Prideth - festive, but somewhat stuffed smiley - puffsmiley - dragon. Too many goodies smiley - drool! smiley - laugh

Merry Christmas Z!

Post 13

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

And I'm now wondering where to put all little smiley - fish's presents, Prideth smiley - dragon! There were loads of them, including a little (toy) laptop which has all kinds of educational and fun stuff on it.

Little smiley - fish has half sussed about Santa, but thinks that Santa brought the stuff in the stocking and we bought the rest on his behalf.smiley - angel

I had a watch and matching necklace, earrings and bracelet from Roy, together with a silver and jade bracelet, a jewellery box and a scarf. Oh, yes, and an alarm clock which projects the time on the ceiling! smiley - cool

What did Santa bring you? smiley - gift

Merry Christmas Z!

Post 14

smiley - wowsmiley - santa was good to you and little smiley - fish then! The laptop sounds great! It's a clever ruse, saying that you were helping smiley - santa out. smiley - winkeye Prolongs the smiley - magic!

Your jewellery sounds beautiful Z smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote.

smiley - santa brought me smiley - choc, a fabulous diary with just about everything in it (loads of trivial info), a new smiley - dragon figurine with light-up crystal (think I mentioned it in other thread), and a really cute teddy on a plate from my boys. smiley - angels

Merry Christmas Z!

Post 15

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Thanks, Prideth smiley - dragonsmiley - smiley

I'm very happy with my presents. Roy appears to be, and little smiley - fish won't go anywhere without one of us being at the other end of the watch walkie talkies - I've even talked to him while he was on the loo!

Was the teddy painted on the plate, or was there a plate with a furry teddy?

Merry Christmas Z!

Post 16

The walkie talkies seem to be a smash hit with little smiley - fish then, if he's even taking them with him to the loo. smiley - laugh

The teddy plate is ceramic, with the teddy itself in 3D relief. He's having a picnic on the beach with a lighthouse in the background. Really cute!

Have you been getting XML Parsing errors here this morning Z smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote? They're popping up all over the place for me smiley - grr

Merry Christmas Z!

Post 17

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Yes, all the time, Prideth smiley - dragon (parsing errors) - infuriating, eh?

The walkie talkie radios *are* a bit hit. Roy got them for him. Funnily enough, they were his favourite things when we visited Hamleys, and he's been with us ever since, so it *must* have been Santa!!! smiley - laugh

Your plate sounds cute. Can you use it, or is it for display?

Merry Christmas Z!

Post 18

smiley - biggrin Mornin' Z smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote

Yep, the plate is cute, and it's purely decorative - it sits on a stand. I think the reason the boys chose it for me is that I have a collection (smiley - yikes yes, another one, lol) of cuddly toys, (mainly soft smiley - dragons) and plate collections too (Native Americans, LOTR, wildlife, etc), so it kinda fitted in really. Now you see what I mean about an obstacle course! smiley - laugh Put them together with all the books, otters, etc and, Voila! As you can tell, I'm a *bit* of a horder. smiley - tongueoutsmiley - rofl I 'spose my animal persona should be a Dormouse smiley - esuom rather than a smiley - dragon. Mind you, smiley - dragons like to horde too. smiley - laugh

Prideth smiley - dragon or smiley - esuom

Merry Christmas Z!

Post 19

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

smiley - laugh Oh Prideth smiley - dragon, I recognise the symtoms of a hoarder smiley - erm.

Have you ever done an exercise to find your power animal? I did one some while ago and found mine (or one of them) was a snake - I visualised a coiled one. smiley - biggrin

Merry Christmas Z!

Post 20

smiley - erm...you've got me all intrigued now Z smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote.

>>Have you ever done an exercise to find your power animal?<<

smiley - huh ?????

Do tell, please?

Prideth smiley - dragon

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more