This is the Message Centre for Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Hi ZSF :-)

Post 1

Post Team

I am the lucky sub allocated your entry on Firewalking. smiley - biggrin

Firstly, many apologies for the delay - things have been a little hectic for me the past few weeks.

I will be working on it over this weekend. If there is anything you want to add amend, then please let me know.

I will drop back here and let you know when I think it is ready for return and would welcome any comments from you then - the version I have can be found at A1152947smiley - ok

shazz smiley - somersault

Post 2

shazzPRME

Hi again ZSF smiley - smiley

I think I have finished it now, so please do take a look before I return it.

I found a nice link to a BBC news story which I hope won't detract from the enthusiasm of the piece!

Post 3

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Hi Shazz,

Just come back from a workshop with 360's Maggy (well ex-360's Maggy). smiley - magic

I think the entry looks well and I'm happy with it. smiley - smiley I am quite happy about the BBC link and it fits with it being wrong for people to coerce staff to take part in firewalks. They should only be undertaken by the willing and people who should be free to choose whether or not to walk. People choosing not to walk should be equally supported. smiley - ok

Nice to have you as my Editor. smiley - biggrin

smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote

Post 4

Post Team

Thank you smiley - biggrin

I will return this to the Editors on Monday. smiley - ok

How is Maggy? I miss the little email chats we always indulged in when she sent the 360 articles over! If you see her again in the near future, please do send her my very best. smiley - smiley

Post 5

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Maggy seems to be doing very well and to be happy with what she is doing.

I can't say that 360 seems to be doing well in Maggy's absence, though. That seems to be dying from neglect. smiley - wah

Post 6

Post Team

I dare say it doesn't help having Richard away saving the Albatross!

shazz smiley - thepost

Post 7

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Um, no. Although, I suppose in the scheme of things, the Albatross is probably more important.

Post 8

Post Team

Indeed smiley - blue

Once they have gone they can't come back again smiley - sadface - unlike 360. smiley - smiley

shazz smiley - thepost

Post 9

Post Team

Actually - is there anyone on 360 now who would like to send a report for us at <./>ThePost</.> maybe once a month? I think we managed to send a few readers over there for a look. smiley - smiley

shazz smiley - thepost

Post 10

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Um. What were you looking for? I think there are still people who drop by 360. I do from time to time, but not as much not Maggy isn't there. tell me what you want, and I'll see if I can do it. Or if not, I can find someone else to do it. smiley - smileysmiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more