This is the Message Centre for MIKEIN3D

Sprangle welcomes you

Post 1

Sprangle(the short dog that dances in her own little world and plays in mud puddles when it rains)

I sprangle ( researcher like you) welcome you to H2G2. I found out about h2g2 from a friend of mine. How did you come about to this?
I recomend that you look at alabaster's personal space because it is quite interesting. Oh and please do be afraid to write anything in your journal not many on this sight read the entries. Another freind of mine is called Saturn's Daughter she has journal entries that will take you away. Well I best be leaveing now. Have a nice day and have a cup of tea and don't forget to smile. Welcome to H2G2.

Sprangle

Sprangle welcomes you

Post 2

MIKEIN3D

hi thanx for that i found out about this from a friend like u.ime still abit rusty on workin this out but practice makes perfect so they say n thanx for the info. mate ile av a go av fun l@er

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for MIKEIN3D

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more