This is the Message Centre for Harmony

China?!

Post 1

Trillian

You've been to China?! 0_o Scaaaary....
How're u doin' neway? Exams... ah the terror (had english this morning and it was EVIL! Gyah!)
I should go do some geography revision now... *slopes off*
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

China?!

Post 2

Harmony

I mean i like the chinese culture hongse?smiley - redwinethat should give u a hintsmiley - ermgeography was easy i was the first one 2 finish and english was great any way got RE 2morosmiley - grr

China?!

Post 3

Harmony

hey are you living or whatsmiley - erm, like your on here once a year.
how about frequent meaningless chats?smiley - erm

China?!

Post 4

Trillian

oooooo! I SO just remembered this place exists! *huggles all* Send me random emails and I might remember once in a while lol!

China?!

Post 5

Harmony

so how are you doing i mean literally. how's sixth form matt went to redruth sixth form for two days then came on my course.i'm really good friends with matt and james and i'm telling you this coz no one knows them and you can't have a go at me!!!!smiley - redwine
if it ain't jade sneeze or magdalena having a go then it's matt who read my text messages!smiley - hugthey keep asking me if fancy james and i'm like no!!!! but he's really nice and kind and funny and dare i say it adorable!!!!!!!!!smiley - kiss god i like him so much just gotta remember to not go on here tomorrow during college.smiley - smiley
gotta go as people are reading over my shoulder, so bye.

China?!

Post 6

Trillian

hey is ure internet down or something? I emailed you Aaaaaaaaaages ago.... *troddles off to do so again just in case* Catherine Sluggett rang me the other day and it sounded like you were feeling a bit down about life in general, anyway email me!!! Take my mind away from my english exams in January! Ooh yeah, how was xmas? lol no snow *sniffs*

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Harmony

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more