A Conversation for Dizzy the Egg - the Computer Game

Speccy Games

Post 1

Mister Matty

This is a fantastically detailed entry!

Myself, Doctorgonzo and knitbunny are doing a colaborative entry on classic spectrum games and a space had been cleared for the Dizzy games and lo! I found this smiley - smiley

Could u contribute or will we do our own?

Speccy Games

Post 2

Dead Mice

I would love to contribute to your entry. Just tell me what you need and I'll do my best, and I don't charge too much smiley - smiley

Thanks for the positive comments and reply soon.

Yours,
Not Me.

Speccy Games

Post 3

Dead Mice

Hello?

Speccy Games

Post 4

Mister Matty

Yeah, we'd be more than happy to accept your contribution. I've been playing the Dizzy games to b*****y on a spectrum emulator recently, but couldn't have come up with anything as good as your entry. smiley - smiley

Talk to DoctorGonzo about contributing. He is the "big cheese" smiley - smiley

Speccy Games

Post 5

DoctorGonzo

Moi, le grand fromage? C'est incredible!

Ah, yes, the speccy game entry. Anything you want in, let me know, by any means you feel most comfortable with - this thread, email, a post to my user space, smoke signals. It's been on the 'back burner', as I've been too tired from work to do much. Which is odd, as I sit on my ass all day at work. Not doing much.

smiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more