This is the Message Centre for She of the fantastic club swinging

Hello

Post 1

Ralph, the Janitor - Keeper of Magic Tricks that don't work (and some that do!)

Welcome, She of the....(etc.)

I'm not an ACE or anything, but thought I'd stop by & say Hi anyway. Hope you have as much fun here as I have! smiley - smiley

Hello

Post 2

She of the fantastic club swinging

Hi there Ralph

Glad to have a welcome from someone just passing. Had a quick look at 'Your space' Can picture the house in the forest surrounded by the wild life. We get the odd duck in our garden!!

See you again

She........

Hello

Post 3

Ralph, the Janitor - Keeper of Magic Tricks that don't work (and some that do!)

How 'ya doin'? Sorry it took me so long to get back, but I have a rather ODD work schedule. Speaking of odd ducks, I work with some but I've never had any in my garden, just deer and woodchucks and rabbits which is why I don't have a garden this year. That and the fact that I'm lazy. smiley - biggrin When you were picturing my house I hope you didn't picture anything too big. I don't go in for much of anything flashy or pretensious (spelling?). Grew up a poor farm boy & still am at heart.

How is life treating you? How do you like h2g2? Meeting lots of people?

I hear life calling, gotta go. TTYL RtJ

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for She of the fantastic club swinging

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more