This is the Message Centre for Gaz

First entry ever!

Post 1

Gaz

Financial status: shite. But tomorrow I find out if I'm going to get paid on Friday. If they're not going to, I think I'll just walk out of there. I'm fed up with it. I've never complained in my life, never shouted at anyone at work - but tomorrow could be a turning point! Someone needs to get an earful for it... But who knows? Maybe the news will be good. One can hope.
Today I saw the worst palindrome in the world. It went a little something like this:
I was surprised when I picked up the phone, to hear a strange alien voice: 'Eci ovne ilaeg! Narts ara ehot. Eno hpe htpu dekc ipineh wdesir prus! Sawi.'
Looks more like Latin if you ask me. Anyway, that was a crap palindrome. Now here's a great pun:
When Ruth passed me the hot coins from the tumble-dryer, I thought, 'That gives a whole meaning to the phrase, "Burning a hole in your pocket"!'
If I had the time, I could come up with a hole lot better...

[You can view the full, unabridged journal on my website - see my introduction]

Key: Complain about this post

First entry ever!

More Conversations for Gaz

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more